- Very comfortable 2-3 bedroom stone house
- South-facing garden with open views towards the mountains
- Character and mod cons (central heating, double glazing, mains drains, wood burning stove)
- Basement (reduced height) for storage
- Shops and amenities within 5 minutes drive
- Good access to both Toulouse and Carcassonne airports
- Close to the mountains for sports and walks and the Lake of Montbel for summer swimming and paddle-boarding
Set in a peaceful village near the foothills of the Pyrenees and the Lake of Montbel for summer swimming and paddle-boarding, wer are delighted to offer you this charming 2-3 bedroom renovated semi-detached stone house with south-facing garden and open views to the mountains. The house has been sympathetically renovated to leave many original features (exposed stone and beams, beautiful staircase) and is presented in very good condition throughout. Its a very comfortable house with oil-fired central heating, double glazing, a wood-burning stove in the lounge, and the house in connected to the village mains drains. The house offers 111mÂ² living space, comprising: main entrance hall leading to large open-plan fitted kitchen-dining area-cosy lounge area with wood-burner, the kitchen leads to the garden. Dowstairs there is also a WC with plumbing for the washing machine. Upstairs there are 2 good sized double bedrooms and there is ample space on the landing to create a third bedroom with its own window and radiator if you wish. A reduced-height basement runs under the whole house, to provide very useful space for storage of garden tools and garden furniture. There is ample off-road parking, and or if you prefer, you could create a flat parking area next to the house if you prefer. Local shops, bars and amenities within 5 minutes drive in local villages. A must-see!
Taxe fonciere 350 euros per year.