- Detached 4-bedroom house with 2 bathrooms and 1 shower room, 3 WCs
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and WC is on the ground floor
- Swimming pool 6.5m x 3.5m and depth 1.26m with decked terrace
- Garage (sub-ceiling height of 1m74)
- Storage space under terrace (sub-ceiling height of 1m70)
- Easy to maintain mature garden (plot size 0.05 acres)
- Taxe fonciere 800 euros per year
VIRTUAL 360Â° TOUR available!
SPLENDID 4-bedroom detached house situated at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac within 10 minutes walk or 5 minutes drive from the thriving medieval town of Mirepoix in the Midi-PyrÃ©nÃ©es region.
Close by is a beautiful fishing lake, and the tennis club.
Built in 1980, the house has been subsequently renovated and upgraded to a high standard, including a new fitted kitchen, new exterior rendering on the house, new electric radiators, new windows in the kitchen and lounge, and of course the swimming pool. This is a very functional house, presented in immaculate order throughout, with an easy-to-maintain enclosed garden. With garage 27mÂ² (sub-ceiling height of 1m74) and storage space 18mÂ² under the front terrace (sub-ceiling height of 1m70).
The house is accessed by a few steps up to a sunny terrace. The house offers 155mÂ² living space, comprising on the ground floor: entrance hall opening onto a very elegant fully fitted kitchen, the lounge with feature fireplace and 2 sets of French doors opening onto the back garden, the dining room, the Master Bedroom with its own en-suite bathroom and WC, a second family bathroom-laundry and a separate WC. Upstairs the first floor landing (with a small office area) serves 3 bedrooms (13, 11.5 and 10mÂ²), a shower room with WC and a fourth room converted to a workshop-needlework room - this could equally be another bedroom. This would make an ideal family home with the advantage of being able to live completely on the ground floor if desired, or could suit someone with a B&B project. A must-see!
- Modern electric heating
- Mostly double glazed
- Connected to the mains drains
- Wood-burning fire in the lounge
- Good internet connection and speed
- Tax fonciere 800 euros per year