St Martins Church is currently an arts and crafts gallery, but has lapsed planning to convert the building for residential use. With potential to convert further bedroom space subject to planning permission.
Currently used as an arts and crafts gallery, St Martins Church has lapsed planning (granted in April 2014) to convert the property for residential use. There has been a church on this site since 1654, but the present building predominantly dates from around 1832 after a fire. It comprises of approximately 2,640 sq ft with a galleried landing and impressive vaulted ceiling. Original features include the organ which was given to the church in 1832, the 16th century font and a monument to the Yorkshire dignitary Sir John Constable.
The property is available freehold. There is mains water and private drainage at the property.
Owing to our commitment to keep both our colleagues and clients safe during this period of recommended isolation, we have many self-serve viewing options available to you. These include video walkthroughs, 360 virtual reality viewings and enhanced comprehensive photography.
Sitting close to the New Forest National Park, the village of Ibsley lies just to the east of the River Avon. There is a farm shop and pub in Ibsley and more comprehensive shops and facilities can be found in Ringwood and Fordingbridge (both within approximately 3.5 miles). Schools in the area include Ringwood Waldorf, Moyles Court and the Cherry Tree Montessori nursery.