An impressive detached family house arranged over 4 floors, set within about 1 acre, enjoying superb far reaching views
Reception Hall, Sitting Room, Dining Room, Kitchen/Breakfast/Family Room, Study, Utility Room, Mstr Bedroom with Ensuite & Dressing Room, 5 Further Bedrooms, 2 with Ensuite Shower Rooms, 2 Family Bathrooms, Double Garage, Single Garage, South-West Facing Gardens, About 1 Acre, Superb Far Reaching Views
Rozel is an attractive and spacious detached family house built in 2003, constructed of rendered and brick elevations under a tiled roof.
The property offers flexible accommodation and is ideal for entertaining. Set back from the road in approximately 1 acre with south-west facing garden and wonderful views across the surrounding countryside.
- Electric gated access opening to a sweeping drive, providing ample parking and leading to the two garages. There are steps leading to the portico entrance.
- Integral ceiling speakers to most of the ground floor. Ample storage space throughout.
- Impressive reception hall with oak panel doors, oak staircase and galleried landing to all floors.
- Double doors leading out to the rear garden terrace from the sitting room and drawing room.
- The kitchen/breakfast/family room is fitted with a comprehensive range of bespoke units including granite worktops, central island unit with breakfast bar, twin ceramic sink, integral dishwasher and under counter fridge. Space for cooker, microwave and fridge/freezer. The family room has double doors leading to the terrace and rear garden.
- The utility room is fitted with further units with space for washing machine and tumble dryer. There is access to an additional cloakroom, integral garage and rear garden.
- The lower ground floor is a spacious open plan area with flexible use. There is also a study, plant and store room and an external staircase to the rear garden.
- The first floor comprising four double bedrooms including the master suite with dressing room and en suite bathroom.
- Two of the other bedrooms have en suite shower rooms and the family bathroom serves the other bedroom.
- The second floor has two additional bedrooms and a bathroom. There are two full height apex windows located to each end of second floor landing, one of which enjoys superb far reaching views.
- The secluded rear garden is south-west facing and has been beautifully laid out with a wide variety of flowering shrubs and plants, level lawn and meadow and enjoys superb views over the surrounding countryside.
- There are two paved terraces, one with a pergola.
- Integral double garage and a detached single garage.
The property is set back from the Shoreham Road on the fringe of Otford village. The road is popular with families and commuters.
Mainline rail services: Otford station (0.7 of a mile) has services to London Victoria from about 35 mins. Sevenoaks station has services to London Charing Cross/Cannon Street (London Bridge from about 25 mins).
Schools: Otford and Kemsing have primary schools and two private preparatory schools in Russell House and St Michaels. There are several public and private schools in Sevenoaks and grammar schools in nearby Tonbridge and Tunbridge Wells (plus the new grammar annexe at Sevenoaks).
Shops: Otford has a selection of local shops and there is a large Sainsbury's supermarket on the outskirts of Sevenoaks. Sevenoaks itself offers a broader range of shopping facilities.
From Sevenoaks High Street head north on the A225 into Otford Village, at the roundabout by the village pond take the second exit and continue straight onto the A225 towards Farningham. Continue past the station on the right and after approximately 0.5 miles, Rozel can be found on left hand side.
Services: Mains gas fired central heating. Mains water, electricity and drainage.
Local Authority: Sevenoaks District Council,
Council Tax band (2020/21): H (£3,921.38)
Fixtures and fittings are excluded from the sale but may be available by separate negotiation.