A spacious detached 4 bedroom family house of 2,419 sq ft with generous gardens including a swimming pool, conveniently located close to Ashdown Forest. EPC Rating D.
Sunflower Cottage is a spacious detached 4 bedroom family home which offers generous and well-planned accommodation with good entertaining space and plenty of natural light. The property presents rendered and tile-hung elevations with double-glazing throughout under a traditional tiled roof. The main features of the property include:
• Large Entrance Hall with wood floor.
• Impressive Kitchen/Dining Room with range of shaker-style floor and wall units with integrated dishwasher and range cooker. Generous dining area, and stable door to the garden.
• Well-presented Sitting Room with wood floors, open fireplace with wood burner, and double French doors leading into a spacious conservatory with doors opening onto the terrace and garden beyond.
• Master Bedroom Suite with views over the garden, En-suite Shower Room and built-in wardrobes.
• 3 further Bedrooms.
• Family Bathroom with modern fittings including walk-in shower and separate bath.
The property has a good sized gravelled driveway with space for parking and turning. The majority of the garden lies to the rear of the property with access to the side. To the rear there is a terrace immediately adjacent to the house with an area of lawn which leads through to the swimming pool measuring approximately 26’ x 13’ adjacent to which is a large area of decking. Beyond the decking a pathway leads through to the lower garden which is laid mainly to lawn, with a selection of mature conifers and ornamental trees plus two ornamental ponds. Within the garden is a large summerhouse with tiled floor, double-glazed windows and power fitted, providing potential space as a home office/studio.