A SUPERB HIGH SPECIFICATION MODERN FAMILY RESIDENCE IN A PEACEFUL LOCATION and within Highcliffe School catchment. This impressive four double bedroom family home was constructed by well regarded local developers Morris builders and has been particularly well maintained by the present vendor. Features include a stunning large kitchen/family room, a superb master bedroom suite, a large double aspect living room, a separate study and an internal inspection is highly recommended to fully appreciate the quality on offer.
- A truly wonderful family home of over 2000sq ft - Superbly decorated throughout in excellent taste
- Constructed to a high standard only eight years ago
- Impressive double aspect sitting room with twin UPVC double glazed doors onto the rear patio
- Useful ground floor study with built in furniture with lovely outlook to the front
- Stunning kitchen/family room with feature cathedral style glazing, highly attractive tiled flooring and an excellent range of high quality kitchen units with soft close drawers and doors, granite work tops, breakfast bar and upstand. Excellent range of built in appliances incorporating a NEFF electric oven, wall and draw microwave, touch control hob with extractor over, fridge, separate freezer, dishwasher, wine cooler and washing machine
- Four first floor double bedrooms
- Impressive large master bedroom - Two of the bedrooms have high quality en-suite showers rooms
- Luxurious family bathroom comprising of panel bath, separate fully tiled shower cubicle, wash basin and WC
- Integral garage with electrically operated roller door
- A high caliber home in a sought after road
- A good sized and well landscaped garden to the rear
- Internal viewing strongly recommended. The front garden is laid mainly to attractive block pavior providing excellent off-road parking for numerous vehicles. The rear garden has been well landscaped with a good sized area of paved patio adjoining the rear of the property with ornate steps up to the raised lawn which is well stocked and mature beds and borders, timber garden shed and enjoys and sunny south westerly aspect.