Video walk through tour available by request. Stunning contemporary house in a much sought after location, luxuriously appointed throughout.
A stunning impressive brand new home with well thought out interiors that are practical, versatile and set over three floors. The design concept for the house was based on the idea of two interlocking volumes – ‘boxes’ – that connect around the bespoke polished plaster feature staircase to create a split level reflecting the sites topography. This creates architecture rising up from the ground with strong horizontal ‘trays’ and outdoor terraces that give views across the harbour the epitome of organic architecture.
A high quality contemporary kitchen/family room with dedicated terrace, and specification that includes: two wine coolers, instant boiling water tap, full range of Miele appliances including, induction hob, two dishwashers, two fridges, oven, combi oven and warming draw.
Other special features of this contemporary home include
• Electric gates with video entry
• Principal rooms benefit from harbour views
• Luxury over height doors with chrome furnishings
• Powder coated aluminium double glazed windows and floor to ceiling sliding doors
• Feature three sided log effect gas fire
• Luxurious fitted carpet to all bedrooms
• Engineered wood flooring to kitchen day room, hallways, study, media room and living room
• Fully fitted wardrobes by Lamco
• Control4 home automated system
• Intelligent lighting system to principal rooms with ipad/iphone control
• Media room with fitted speakers
• Zoned underfloor gas central heating throughout
• 10 year Premier building guarantee
NB - Photographs taken March 2019. Please note that some of our photographs are of the neighbouring Show Home for illustrative purposes.
Internationally acknowledged, Sandbanks boasts the largest natural harbour in Europe (the second largest natural harbour in the world) with seven miles of golden sand and sheltered waters.
Poole Harbour is close by with a whole host of water sports facilities available. Rick Stein's highly successful signature restaurant on Sandbanks is a favourite with locals, as well as visitors and is a pleasant level walk away as are other amenities which the area has to offer.
Commuting to London is very convenient with main line stations at Bournemouth and Poole offering regular services to London Waterloo.
Poole Harbour 400 metres
Sandbanks beach 0.5 mile
Canford Cliffs shops 0.7 mile
Lilliput shops 0.75 mile
Poole Centre 3 miles
Bournemouth Centre 4.5 miles
Bournemouth Airport 12 miles
London 112 miles (1 hour 50 minutes by train)
All times and distances are approximate