A most attractive four double bedroom, two bathroom, three reception room detached family home, occupying a good sized private corner plot with a double garage and generous off-road parking. Situated in a convenient and sought after location approximately 600 metres from the village centre of West Moors.
• Large entrance hall
• Lounge with a bay window overlooking the front garden and an exposed brick feature fireplace with a living flame coal effect gas fire
• Separate dining room enjoying a dual aspect
• Kitchen/breakfast room incorporating ample work surfaces, a good range of base and wall units, recess for a cooker with an extractor hood above, a recess and plumbing for a dishwasher, integrated fridge, tiled splashbacks, space for a breakfast table and chairs and a walk in pantry
• Utility room with plumbing for a washing machine, recess for a fridge freezer and a door leading outside
• Ground floor cloakroom incorporating a wc and a wall-mounted wash hand basin
• Study with a view to the rear aspect and a door leading into the double garage
• Light and spacious first floor landing
• Spacious master bedroom with an excellent range of fitted bedroom furniture to include wardrobes, bedside cabinets, cupboards over the bed recess and a dressing table
• Guest double bedroom enjoying a dual aspect with a wall-mounted wash hand basin and vanity storage beneath
• Third double bedroom with a fitted wardrobe and a wall-mounted wash hand basin
• Fourth double bedroom with a fitted double wardrobe
• Refitted family bathroom finished in a stylish white suite to incorporate a panelled bath with mixer taps and shower hose, pedestal wash hand basin with vanity storage beneath, fully tiled walls and flooring
• Shower room incorporating a shower cubicle, wc and a wall-mounted wash hand basin
• The main area of formal garden measures approximately 65ft x 35ft, is fully enclosed offers a good degree of privacy. The garden incorporates a large paved patio area with a pond and a water feature, a good sized area of lawn and a large area of vegetable garden where there are fruit cages, a greenhouse and a vegetable plot
• Block paved driveway providing off-road parking for approximately three vehicles, which in turn leads up to a double garage
• Beautifully kept front garden with an area of lawn surrounded by well-stocked shrub borders and flower beds
• Double garage, metal up and over door, light, power, a rear personal door, a window and a door leading directly into the property
• Further benefits include double glazing, a gas-fired central heating system and a security alarm
West Moors offers a good selection of day to day amenities. Ferndown’s town centre is located approximately 2 miles away and offers an excellent range of shopping, leisure and recreational facilities.
COUNCIL TAX BAND: F EPC RATING: D
AGENTS NOTES: The heating system, mains and appliances have not been tested by Hearnes Estate Agents. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.