An impressive house of approximately 7,500sqft which is situated within secluded grounds of approximately 1.25 acres within the prestigious Avon Castle; a private and secluded estate on the edge of Ringwood and the beautiful Avon Valley. This elegant home was built to an extremely high specification in 2017 and is finished in a contemporary, yet traditional style with quality fittings throughout. Additionally, the property benefits from under floor heating, solid oak joinery, an indoor pool and gym complex and gated entrance. Energy Performance Rating: B
Avon Castle is an exclusive residential area set in the beautiful Avon Valley which borders the charming market town of Ringwood. Still home to the stunning castle, today Avon Castle is known as an up market private residential area where many of the mid-20th century properties have been replaced with substantial architect designed homes. The exquisite location is accessed along an established rhododendron-lined drive, offering the feeling of seclusion and privacy, yet is conveniently situated just one and a half miles west of Ringwood with excellent road links.
THE LOCAL AREA
Ringwood is positioned on the edge of the New Forest, yet is just a short drive from the coast. It is an increasingly popular destination for home hunters having undergone a re-identification; the old cattle market has been transformed into a stylish shopping quarter with names such as Aga, Hobbs, Joules, Waitrose and Waterstones. The adjacent high street has retained its character, with a traditional weekly market and a selection of independent and high street shops, cafes and restaurants. For the commuter, the cities of Salisbury and Southampton are easily reached via the A338 and the A31 and London is just an hour away via a train from Southampton Parkway. The larger shopping towns of Bournemouth (10 miles south) and Southampton (20 miles east), both of which have airports that are easily accessible.
- Zoned under-floor gas-fired central heating system to both the ground and first floor
- Solid oak staircase, internal doors and joinery
- Impressive entrance hall with double-height ceiling opening to the galleried landing, with Travertine tiled flooring
- Double-aspect living room with a beautiful brick-built fireplace and engineered oak flooring
- Well-appointed ground-floor bedroom with wheelchair friendly access and en-suite wet room
- Superb 47ft kitchen/dining room with quality fitted units, granite work surfaces and large island unit incorporating a double-sided breakfast bar
- Integrated Neff appliances including; dishwasher, full-height fridge and freezer, under counter fridge, 2 ovens, 3 warming drawers and microwave
- Large utility room with fitted units and granite worksurfaces, including a separate laundry room with integrated appliances
- Pool complex comprising; gym with Travertine tiled floor, indoor heated pool with fitted electric safety cover, shower room and pump room
- Stunning master suite featuring a Juliette balcony, large ‘Neptune’ fitted dressing room and luxurious en-suite shower room
- Three additional first floor en-suite bedrooms with ‘Neptune’ fitted units and modern bathroom suites, including; quality fixtures and tiling, heated towel rails and wall hung WC’s and basins
- Additional bedroom/study with fitted furniture
GROUNDS & GARDENS
Two twin electric gates give access to a sweeping carriage-style drive, flanked by lawns and enclosed by close-board fencing, to an extensive paved parking area in front of the property. The integral garage has an electric remote-controlled door and can also be accessed from the house. The rear garden has been beautifully landscaped and comprises a large patio bound by a wrought iron balustrade adjacent to the rear of the property, with a section next to the utility covered by a glazed roof. Steps rise to a further semi-circle patio which is an open aspect to the lawn, with sheds to one side, screened by shrubs. A five-bar gate separates a further section of woodland garden to the rear, bordered by mature hedging and fencing providing much privacy. The grounds amount to approximately 1.25 acres.
Energy Performance Rating: B Current: 81 Potential: 91
Council Tax Band: H
All mains services connected