EXTERNAL VIDEO TOUR AVAILABLE
A beautifully located rural property set in about 4 acres with outbuildings offering home office space and annexe. Conveniently located close to East Grinstead and only 200m from The Worth Way. EPC Rating:
FOR EXTERNAL VIDEO TOUR PLEASE CONTACT BATCHELLER MONKHOUSE
An impressive, predominantly single storey dwelling, built in the 1960’s with later additions and offering generous space and great potential to improve or possibly replace with a more substantial dwelling, subject to planning consent.
The property is located centrally within a generous plot and the main features of the property include:
• Spacious Entrance Hall with wood panelling.
• Impressive Drawing Room with double aspect, having large windows overlooking the gardens, door to garden, woodburning stove and air
• Dining Room with parquet flooring, sliding glazed doors leading through to the drawing room.
• Part panelled Study.
• Kitchen/Breakfast Room with tiled floors, shaker style units under wood worksurfaces, breakfast bar, door to garden, space for dishwasher, space for electric oven and hob, space for American style
fridge/freezer and washing machine.
• Bedroom/Reception Room with internal window to entrance hall, views to the garden and open fire with stone surround.
• Master Bedroom with double aspect and modern En-Suite Shower Room with tiled floors.
• 2 further generous Bedrooms.
• Separate Annexe situated over Workshop/Garage, all recently fitted with modern Kitchen and Shower Room at ground floor level, and first
floor Sitting Room and Bedroom separated by a partition, offering plenty of light with dormer windows and air conditioning.
The property is approached via a private lane to a gravel drive through a five bar gate. There is plenty of parking in front of the house and immediately after entering the property there is a large brick built Barn/Garage with three bays having separate barn style doors and a storage platform above. There is a second brick and oak framed building off the drive with double doors to the front and housing a Double Garage, with one side currently used as a home gym.
The gardens are laid predominantly to lawn sweeping from the entrance towards the house with a small pond and to the rear a large patio with swimming pool (currently in need of refurbishment). Beyond the gardens there is attractive areas of mixed woodland creating a wonderful haven for wildlife. In all approximately 4 acres.