This extremely spacious and modernised six bedroom, one bathroom, three en-suite shower room, three reception room executive family home has a studio/treatment room, a swimming pool complex with a 24ft heated swimming pool and changing rooms, 90ft private west facing rear garden, double garage and an in and out driveway providing generous off-road parking.
Avon House sits proudly on a good sized secluded plot in arguably one of West Moors' most sought after locations, conveniently situated approximately 500 metres from the village centre. This fantastic family home is offered in immaculate condition and must be seen to be fully appreciated.
• Six bedroom detached family home
• 17ft x 14ft Spacious reception hall
• Large cloakroom finished in a modern white suite
• 18ft Dual aspect lounge enjoying a living flame coal effect gas-fire with marble hearth and surround creating an attractive focal point in the room
• Sun room with French doors leading out to the garden and patio
• Separate 19ft Dining room with a large window offering glorious views over the west facing rear garden
• Office enjoying a view to the front aspect
• 15ft Refitted kitchen/breakfast room finished with extensive granite work surfaces, an inset one and a half bowl sink unit, breakfast bar finished in granite, integrated Neff five ring gas hob with extractor canopy above, integrated oven, fridge and dishwasher, internal door leading through to the double garage and Karndean flooring
• Large utility room with Karndean flooring, a door leading out to the garden, recess and plumbing for a washing machine, broom cupboard and a floor standing gas-fired boiler
• 26ft Part galleried landing
• Impressive dual aspect master bedroom with fitted wardrobes, an air conditioning system and French doors opening out to a balcony enclosed by a glass balustrade, enjoying glorious views over the rear garden
• En-suite shower room luxuriously appointed to incorporate a marble wash area with inset his and hers sinks, large walk in shower area, WC and fully tiled walls
• Guest double bedroom with a fitted wardrobe and a door opening out to a balcony enclosed by a glass balustrade
• En-suite shower room finished in a modern white suite to incorporate a shower cubicle, WC and wall-mounted wash hand basin
• Third double bedroom with a fitted double wardrobe
• En-suite shower room finished in a stylish white suite to incorporate a separate shower cubicle, WC and wall-mounted wash hand basin
• Fourth and fifth bedrooms, both benefitting from fitted double wardrobes
• Sixth bedroom currently used as a dressing room
• Main family bathroom/shower room finished in a modern white suite to incorporate a Jacuzzi corner spa bath with shower attachment, separate shower cubicle, wash hand basin with vanity storage beneath, WC and fully tiled walls
• Rear garden which is without doubt a superb feature of the property as it measures approximately 90ft x 70ft, faces a westerly aspect and offers a good degree of seclusion
• Adjacent to the rear of the property there is a generous sized block paved patio area adjoining a decked seating area and covered hot tub area, whilst the remainder of the garden is predominantly laid to lawn with a timber decked path leading past the swimming pool complex to an enclosed play area
• Large timber storage shed and a pump room for the swimming pool
• Indoor Swimming Pool Complex measuring approximately 35ft x 22ft, with air condition, two sets of sliding patio doors leading out to the rear garden, a 20ft swimming pool with shallow and deep ends, a changing room and WC
• Two sets of electronically operated sliding gates open onto a block paved in and out driveway providing off-road parking for several vehicles
• Studio/hobby room currently used as a salon, with its own separate entrance and WC
• Double garage with light, power and a door leading directly into the property
• Further benefits include a security alarm, CCTV, entry phone intercoms system on the front gate, double glazing and a gas-fired central heating system
The village of West Moors offers an array of day to day facilities including two convenience supermarkets, butchers, bank, post office, library, doctors' surgeries, dentist and pharmacy, with the village centre approximately ½ a mile away. West Moors also offers two First Schools and a Middle School. Ferndown provides an excellent selection of shopping, leisure and recreational facilities, with the town centre located approximately 2 miles away.
COUNCIL TAX BAND: G EPC RATING: D
AGENTS NOTES: The heating system, mains and appliances have not been tested by Hearnes Estate Agents. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.