This superbly positioned and beautifully finished three double bedroom, one bathroom, one en-suite brand new detached bungalow has a 40ft private rear garden and generous off-road parking. Situated in a sought after tree-lined road, conveniently located approximately 350 metres from the village centre of West Moors.
This particular bungalow is one of two beautifully finished brand new bungalows constructed by Senza Developments. The light and spacious accommodation is complimented with underfloor heating throughout. This extremely attractive and generous sized bungalow also comes with an ICW 10 year builder's warranty.
• Three double bedroom detached bungalow
• 25ft Entrance hall with store cupboard
• 15ft x 17ft Kitchen/breakfast/dining room supplied by Elliott kitchens incorporating extensive composite stone slab work surfaces with upstands and a central island unit also finished with a matching work surfaces forming a breakfast bar, an excellent range of integrated appliances to include a fridge/freezer, double oven, five ring gas-hob with extractor canopy above, dishwasher and a washing machine. The dining area has ample space for a dining table and chairs, as well as French doors leading out to the garden
• Utility room with a wall-mounted gas-fired boiler and a recess and plumbing for a washing machine
• 16ft Lounge with French doors giving access out to the rear garden
• Three double bedrooms
• Beautifully finished en-suite shower room to the master bedroom, incorporating a stylish white suite to include a large shower cubicle, chrome raindrop shower head with separate shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin and WC with concealed cistern
• Luxuriously appointed family bathroom finished in a contemporary white suite to incorporate a panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and WC with concealed cistern
• Front gravelled and block paved driveway providing generous off-road parking
• Fully enclosed rear garden measuring approximately 40ft x 30ft, offering an excellent degree of seclusion and has been landscaped to incorporate a sandstone patio area adjacent to the rear of the bungalow, whilst the remainder is newly laid to lawn
• Further benefits include double amphasite grey double glazed external doors and windows, a gas-fired central heating system
• Offered with no onward chain
West Moors itself offers a good selection of shops to include convenience stores, butchers, schools, post office, doctors' surgery and pharmacy. Ferndown offers a further comprehensive selection of shopping, leisure and recreational facilities, with the town centre less than 2 miles away.
COUNCIL TAX BAND: TBC EPC RATING: TBC
AGENTS NOTES: The heating system, mains and appliances have not been tested by Hearnes Estate Agents. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.