Dating back to the mid 1600’s is this unique country home, built around a lovely courtyard and surrounded by beautiful rolling fields. This incredible property is set in a cul-de-sac location amongst other properties which at one time all belonged to a manor house estate giving a real feeling of community. The property is set on 0.44 of an acre plot and offers 4 double bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, 4 bathrooms. The current owners have lovingly restored the property over the last 21 years to expose its true character features such as impressive vaulted beamed ceilings, feature fireplaces and exposed brick walls just to mention a few.
• A superb 1600’s country home set on 0.44 of an acre plot, built around a lovely courtyard and surrounded by beautiful rolling fields
• Currently rented out as a luxury holiday let
• Bursting with character features and offers 3,158 sq ft of accommodation
• Superb kitchen/dining/day room has an impressive vaulted beamed ceiling, a beautiful slate tiled floor and patio doors which lead out to the courtyard.
• Farmhouse style kitchen area fitted in a range of oak fronted units with composite granite worktops and includes a Range cooker, Belfast sink and a freestanding American fridge/freezer
• Additional formal dining room with vaulted, beamed ceiling, double doors leading out to the garden and access through to the lounge
• Generous lounge with exposed brick fire surround and a set of double doors leading out to the garden and a stable door leading to the courtyard
• 4 double bedrooms, all with en-suites including an amazing master suite which has a spiral staircase leading to a mezzanine en-suite bathroom measuring 20’ x 12’8”
• Fantastic south facing 140’ x 60’ mature garden with superb country views
• Electric heating & double glazing
This unique country home is set in a quiet cul-de-sac, along with 6 other homes which creates a wonderful community feel. The village of Bloxworth is ½ a mile away and includes the village hall which hosts various events throughout the year including cheese & wine parties and film nights. Wareham town is just over 6½ miles away and offers a range of shops, restaurants and a train station with links to London via Poole, Bournemouth and Southampton. Poole Town Centre and Poole Quay is just over 10 miles away.
COUNCIL TAX BAND: TBC EPC RATE: G