Set on the top of a small hill in a fantastic location, with gorgeous rural views is this delightful 3 bedroom detached chalet bungalow with carport, store and off road parking for 4/5 cars including space for a motor home. The versatile accommodation includes bedrooms and bathrooms on both floors with the living space at the rear enjoying the lovely views. Lytchett Matravers village is only ½ a mile away with its local shop and Poole Town Centre is just over 6 miles away.
• A delightful detached chalet bungalow set in a superb location and benefiting from gorgeous countryside views
• The kitchen offers superb countryside views from the window over the kitchen sink and comprises of a range of floor and wall mounted units with complimentary work tops and includes a cooker, washing machine and fridge
• Generous lounge and dining room with double doors leading out onto a sun terrace which enjoys the stunning views
• 3 bedrooms over 2 floors
• 2 bathrooms including en-suite to master and a modern ground floor bathroom with shower and separate bath
• Off road parking for 4/5 cars including space for a boat/motor home, plus a garage and workshop
• South east facing rear garden with spectacular views over the rolling countryside
• Calor gas heating & double glazing
Located around six miles from the port town of Poole and the market towns of Wareham and Wimborne, Lytchett Matravers is a historical village offering a diverse range of architecture ranging from 14th Century buildings to later style contemporary design, and is surrounded by a sea of green belt countryside. Local facilities include a Tesco Express, hairdressers and pharmacy as well as various churches, excellent schools and a selection of public houses.
COUNCIL TAX BAND: F EPC RATE: F