An immaculately presented and impressive four double bedroom, three bathroom detached family home with a double garage and off-road parking for several vehicles. Situated in one of Ferndown's most sought after locations, yet conveniently close to the town centre.
• Four double bedroom detached house
• Impressive and spacious entrance hall
• Dining room enjoying views over the rear garden
• Dual aspect main lounge measuring approximately 25ft x 12ft 5in
• Beautiful fully double glazed conservatory with underfloor heating, enjoying views and direct access to the delightful rear garden
• Modern fitted kitchen with granite worktops, fully integrated appliances, a Quooker hot water tap and water softener
• Separate utility room with further storage and space and plumbing for a washing machine
• Extremely spacious split landing
• Four double bedrooms, with a modern fitted en-suite to the master bedroom and fitted furniture in bedrooms two and three
• Modern fitted family bathroom incorporating a panelled bath with mixer taps, vanity storage with a built in wash hand basin and WC, fully tiled walls and flooring
• Shower room finished in a modern white suite to incorporate a corner shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, WC, fully tiled walls and flooring
• A beautifully maintained rear garden measuring approximately 60ft x 40ft, including a large summer house and a paved patio area all surrounded by hedging providing a good degree of seclusion
• Block paved driveway providing generous off-road parking
• Double garage with two individual electric wooden roller doors
• Further benefits include new internal doors and carpets throughout the ground floor, double glazing and gas-fired central heating
Carroll Avenue is situated just 500 metres away from Ferndown's town centre, offering an array of shops, restaurants, cafes, leisure and recreational facilities. The nearest bus stop is approximately 250 metres away.
COUNCIL TAX BAND: G EPC RATING: C
AGENTS NOTES: The heating system, mains and appliances have not been tested by Hearnes Estate Agents. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.