This beautifully finished and exceptionally spacious six bedroom, one bathroom, three en-suite shower room, three storey family home has a 55ft private and west facing rear garden, integral double garage and generous off-road parking for several vehicles. Situated in one of West Parleys premier roads.
The current owners have managed to create a magnificent family home of over 4,600 sq ft, in which no expense has been spared with the overall finish. This former unassuming two storey house has been cleverly redesigned and enlarged to create a stunning three storey versatile family home, sitting proudly on a good sized secluded plot. The overall feeling of space and finish is immediately noticeable as you enter the property and are greeted with a striking reception hall with a 27ft high vaulted ceiling. The property also enjoys some lovely finishing touches such as an individually controlled Nest heating system on each floor, integrated iPad controlling the Home Control Plus security system with two external and one internal CCTV cameras and the Neo electric underfloor heating fitted in all rooms with tiled floors, Cat Six cabelling throughout the whole house, motion sensors with automatic lighting in all bathrooms and en-suites and a security alarm system. This simply stunning and deceptively spacious family home must be sent to be fully appreciated.
• 27ft High and 20ft deep reception hall with an oak staircase leading to the first and second floor galleried landings, fitted oak under stairs storage and oak bi-fold doors opening through to the kitchen/breakfast/family/dining room
• 19ft Impressive lounge enjoying a log burner with oak surround creating an attractive focal point and pocket oak doors opening through to the family room/snug
• 30ft x 28ft Kitchen/breakfast/day/dining room which undoubtedly has the WOW factor, with a 13ft atrium style vaulted ceiling skylight, two sets of bi-fold doors leading out to the rear garden opening to offer uninterrupted views over the west facing rear garden and a door leading out to the patio area
• Dining area with ample space for an eight seater table and chairs, fitted wine cooler and a wine rack
• Kitchen/breakfast room beautifully finished with extensive granite work tops and a three seater breakfast bar, inset sink with Quooker boiling hot water tap and an excellent range of high quality Neff appliances to include three ovens and a warming drawer, induction hob with extractor canopy above, tall fridge and freezer and a dishwasher. A tiled floor continues throughout this fantastic family and entertaining space, with underfloor heating
• Spacious utility room also finished with granite worktops, tall storage cupboards and a tiled floor
• Good sized cloakroom finished in a stylish white suite, with a double width airing cupboard
• Impressive galleried landing overlooking the reception hall, enclosed by and oak balustrade
• Striking master bedroom with a 13ft high vaulted ceiling and exposed oak beams and a dressing room with oak fitted shelving, drawers, hanging rails and storage
• Luxuriously appointed and spacious en-suite wet room incorporating a large walk in shower area with a touch button cross water shower system, chrome rain drop shower head, his and hers wash hand basins, WC, fully tiled walls and floor with a feature tiled wall
• Large guest double bedroom enjoying a dual aspect
• En-suite shower room finished in a contemporary white suite to incorporate a large shower cubicle, WC, wall mounted wash hand basin with vanity storage beneath, fully tiled walls and flooring
• Two further large double bedrooms, both benefitting from an extensive range of fitted bedroom furniture to include wardrobes, dressing table and drawer storage
• Sumptuously appointed family bathroom incorporating an oversized Jacuzzi spa bath with shower over and chrome raindrop shower head, WC, wall-mounted wash hand basin, fully tiled walls and flooring
• Bridge galleried landing enclosed by an oak balustrade
• Fifth bedroom currently used as a play room/TV room, with its own en-suite shower room finished in a stylish white suite
• Sixth double bedroom, currently used as a study
• West facing rear garden measuring approximately 55ft x 55ft, offering an excellent degree of seclusion and is fully enclosed
• Smooth cut Indian Sandstone paved patio area extending the full width of the rear of the property and partly covered by eaves with inset spotlights
• Remainder of the garden predominantly laid to lawn, with side paths and gates at either side of the property
• Log cabin/summer house
• Hot tub which could be open for separate negotiation
• Front graveled driveway providing generous off-road parking, enclosed by an attractive brick built front wall which matches with the brick in the property
• Integral double garage with a remote controlled up and over door, light, power, side door opening onto the side path and a door giving direct access into the property
• Further benefits include a newly installed pressurised gas-fired central heating system and double glazing throughout
Ferndown has a Championship Golf Course on Golf Links Road, with the club house located approximately 1 mile away. Ferndown offers an excellent range of shopping, leisure and recreational facilities, with the town centre located approximately 1.2 miles away. There are a small selection of amenities at Parley Cross less than 1 mile away, as well as amenities on Glenmoor Road approximately ½ a mile away.
COUNCIL TAX BAND: G EPC RATING: C
AGENTS NOTES: The heating system, mains and appliances have not been tested by Hearnes Estate Agents. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.