A substantial and superbly positioned five double bedroom, four reception room and four bathroom detached residence arranged over three floors as well as benefiting from double garaging, cinema room and guest suite/gymnasium. The property occupies a good size plot behind an electric gate and is approximately 7 years old with remaining NHBC warranty.
Kuredu has brick elevations under a tiled roof and built to a high specification by a local builder.
The ground floor accommodation includes an impressive sitting room with glazed vaulted ceiling, separate dining room and cloakroom. The stunning kitchen/breakfast room is fully fitted with granite worktops leading to separate utility room. On the lower ground floor there is a cinema room and gymnasium/guest room with luxury en suite shower room. There are then four double bedrooms with the master suite having a luxury en suite bathroom. The house is served by gas heating and double glazing.
Externally a sweeping driveway via electric gate leads to double garage and parking. The rear garden is south facing with an ‘L’ shaped lawn and large entertaining terrace.
• Approximately 2800 sq ft
• Approximately 7 years old with remaining NHBC warranty
• Secure electronic gate system
• Entrance hallway with oak staircase
• Five double bedrooms, four reception rooms
• Four high quality Laufen bathrooms/shower rooms
• Impressive sitting room with glazed vaulted ceiling and full height patio door to garden
• Stunning fully fitted Kitchen Elegance/Breakfast room with granite worktops and utility room
• Separate dining room and study
• Spacious cinema/playroom
• Gymnasium/guest room with luxury en suite shower room
• Superb master suite with fitted wardrobes and luxury en suite bathroom
• Double glazing and underfloor central heating on all floors
• Sweeping driveway leading to double garage via electric gate
• South facing rear garden with ‘L’ shaped lawn and large entertaining patio terrace
The property is situated in a well established area in a popular location and in close proximity to Corfe Mullen offering a range of shops and amenities. It is approximately 2 miles from Wimborne town centre where a number of shops, restaurants, public houses can be found as well as the renowned Tivoli theatre.
EPC RATING: B
AGENTS NOTES: The heating system, mains and appliances have not been tested by Hearnes Estate Agents. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.