House & Son are delighted to offer this three bedroom, in a detached character residence. The flat features its own private entrance, own driveway with ample off road parking for several cars & a private garden. This spacious flat is centrally situated, in the popular location of Milton Road, within easy reach of the Station, Beach and Shops. The property has great potential having a large loft space, many fine original features and would benefit from some modernisation. Outside, to the side of the building, there is a good size private garden, providing the perfect area to relax and entertain. There is also a garage/outbuilding, which would be perfect for hobby lovers or as a home gym/office. Other benefits include gas fired central heating, some double glazing and is being offered with no forward chain. With a remaining Lease Term of approximately 76 years, cash buyers only are being invited.
8' 4" x 3' 4" (2.54m x 1.02m)
Front aspect stained glass window, dado rail, inner front door to:
9' 6" x 7' 6" (2.9m x 2.29m)
Stained glass and frosted glazed borrowed light window, stairs to first floor landing with understairs storage cupboard, wooden feature fireplace surround and door to:
GROUND FLOOR CLOAKROOM
9' 4" x 3' 8" (2.84m x 1.12m)
Ornate tiled floor and walls, with decorative dado tile, front aspect stained glass window, corner wash hand basin, door to:
Front aspect frosted double glazed window, high flush cistern toilet, ornate tiled floor and walls with decorative dado tile. High level gas meter.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
16' 10" x 11' 9" (5.13m x 3.58m)
Fabulous front aspect stained glass leaded feature window, telephone point, radiator, airing cupboard with slatted shelving, loft hatch to roof space with pull down ladder. Doors leading off to all rooms:-
16' 2" max x 20' 1" into window (4.93m x 6.12m)
Large square bay with three double glazed windows over looking the garden, inglenook style feature fireplace with a fitted fireplace surround, tiled inlay and a fitted gas fire, two double glazed picture windows either side of fireplace, radiator, central heating thermostat control, picture rail, dado rail, decorative coving and ceiling cornice.
13' 6" x 9' 0" (4.11m x 2.74m)
Rear aspect double glazed window. Fitted worktops with cupboards below and eye level storage cupboards above. Stainless steel double drainer and sink unit with cupboards and space and plumbing for washing machine under. Space for fridge freezer and cooker. Cupboard with modern consumer unit, cupboard housing Vaillant combination boiler serving the central heating and hot water system, picture rail, ornate coving.
15' 10" x 12' 1" (4.83m x 3.68m)
Three rear aspect double glazed windows, radiator, picture rail, ornate feature fireplace surround and mantle, ornate coving and textured ceiling.
BEDROOM TWO + INNER ROOM
15' 0" x 16' 0" (total area of both rooms) (4.57m x 4.88m)
This bedroom has had a central partition formed to sub divide the bedroom into two, to create an annexe bedroom area. Both areas have a side aspect, with double glazed windows, radiator (to one of the areas) and ornate coving.
12' 1" x 7' 5" max into chimney breast recess (3.68m x 2.26m)
Three front aspect double glazed windows, radiator, picture rail, ornate fireplace surround with mantle.
8' 5" x 6' 5" (2.57m x 1.96m)
Modern suite comprising panelled bath with hot and cold mixer tap, thermostatic shower control over with riser rail and shower attachment and a fixed shower head, fixed glass shower bath screen, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, fully tiled with mosaic feature tiling, radiator, large fixed mirror to one wall, frosted double glazed window.
8' 2" x 3' 0" (2.49m x 0.91m)
Modern WC, frosted double glazed window.
The front is largely laid to tarmac and is ideal for the parking of several vehicles. From here the front porch can be accessed and also to the side via a gate the private garden. The front is well screened with walling, fencing and shrubbery.
PRIVATE SIDE GARDEN
A generous private garden area, which is mainly laid to lawn, with mature flower beds, shrubs and trees. The garden is enclosed by walling and fencing, which provides a good level of privacy. The Outbuilding/Garage is located to the far end of the garden.
37' 0" x 10' 0" narrowing to 9'4" (11.28m x 3.05m max)
Being used as a garden store and a hobbies gym room, with windows and power points.
TENURE & CHARGES
Leasehold - Benefiting from holding the Head Lease - Approx 76 years remaining
Current Ground Rent Approx £625 pa
Council Tax Band 'C' £1581.20 (2019/2020)
NOTE: IF YOU ARE VIEWING A PROPERTY WITH HOUSE & SON, PLEASE OBSERVE THE FOLLOWING:
1. Before arranging a physical viewing of a property, consider viewing virtually first to
minimise the number of visits you need to make.
2. Note that viewings should ideally take place outside commuting hours and avoid using
public transport wherever possible.
3. The agent is likely to turn up 10 minutes before any viewings to ensure the property is
prepared for viewings
4. Viewers are asked to wash hands ideally using a hand sanitiser prior to entering and
leaving the property
5. Only one professional and up to two other adults should attend viewings, where viewers
need to be accompanied by small children they should be kept from touching surfaces.
6. Ideally, only one professional and up to two other adults should attend viewings. Where
viewers need to be accompanied by small children they should be kept from touching
7. Physical viewings should be limited to members of the same household. eg If a couple
wish to view but are currently living in separate households, they should book separate
8. Ideally the agent will show you around the property, but if this is not possible, please
adhere to the 2m social distancing rule and wash hands or use a hand sanitiser before
and after your visit.
9. Avoid touching surfaces. If you have them use gloves and disinfectant wipes.
10. Visitors and occupants may be required to wear nonsurgical face coverings and gloves, during visits.
11. Any feedback on the property should ideally be discussed outside or after the visit.
Please be patient; it may take longer to secure a viewing due to staff being furloughed or more
property visits having to be accompanied by the agent.
All of these measures are in place to keep everyone as safe as possible.
15-minute maximum per viewing
Where possible, and depending on the size of the property, agents and viewers will be asked to
minimise time inside the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.