This superbly located and generous sized five bedroom, one bathroom, two en-suite shower room, two reception room detached 1,900 sq ft family home has a 45ft enclosed west facing rear garden and is tucked away in a pleasant cul-de-sac location on the edge of the popular Holmwood Park development. Enjoying an elevated position with a delightful wooded outlook.
Holmwood Park is a superb development of contemporary homes in the beautiful town of Ferndown, constructed by Bellway Homes who have a strong reputation for high standards, design and build quality.
• Five bedroom, one bathroom, two en-suite, two reception room detached family home
• 15ft Entrance hall with coat cupboard and Amtico flooring
• Playroom/study enjoying a pleasant outlook overlooking the front garden and adjacent woodland
• Spacious ground floor cloakroom finished in a stylish white suite to incorporate a WC, wall-mounted wash hand basin and Amtico flooring
• 17ft Lounge with French doors leading out to the West facing rear garden
• 22ft x 16ft Kitchen/family/dining room with Amtico flooring which continues throughout this fantastic family and entertaining space
• Kitchen area with ample work surfaces, a good range of base and wall units, central island unit forming a breakfast bar with storage beneath, a window overlooking the rear garden and a good range of AEG integrated appliances to include a double oven, hob and extractor, dishwasher and fridge/freezer
• Dining/family area with ample space for a large dining table and chairs, as well as a seating area for a sofa where French doors lead out to the rear garden
• Utility room with a cupboard housing the wall-mounted gas-fired boiler, a door leading out to the side path, recess and plumbing for a washing machine and a door leading through to the integral garage
• Impressive master double bedroom enjoying a delightful wooded outlook over the adjacent protected woodland and fitted floor to ceiling wardrobes with sliding doors
• Spacious en-suite shower room finished in a modern white suite to incorporate a separate shower cubicle, WC, wall-mounted wash hand basin and Amtico flooring
• Guest double bedroom with a window overlooking the rear garden
• En-suite shower room finished in a contemporary white suite to incorporate an oversized shower cubicle, WC, wall-mounted wash hand basin and Amtico flooring
• Three further double bedrooms
• Good sized family bathroom/shower room finished in a stylish white suite to incorporate a panelled bath with mixer taps and shower hose, separate shower cubicle, wall-mounted wash hand basin, WC and Amtico flooring
• West facing rear garden measuring approximately 45ft x 40ft and is fully enclosed
• The current owners have had the garden designed and hard landscaped to include an impressive and ornately shaped Indian Sandstone paved patio area adjacent to the rear of the property, which continues down one side of the house. Railway sleepers have been used to create a path which continues down to the lower portion of the garden where the sleepers create an area which was designed to be a children’s play area. The lower area of garden is laid to lawn.
• At the front of the property there is a lawned area and a block paved driveway
• Integral garage with a metal up and over door, light, power and a door giving direct access into the property
• Further benefits include double glazing, a gas-fired central heating system and the remainder of an NHBC builders warranty
Holmwood Park is conveniently located for amenities, with Ferndown's town centre less than 1.5 miles away providing a choice of Supermarkets, medical facilities, pharmacies, Post Office, banks and schools. The local family pub 'The Angel' is located approximately 600 metres away.
COUNCIL TAX BAND: F EPC RATING: B
AGENTS NOTES: The heating system, mains and appliances have not been tested by Hearnes Estate Agents. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.