The ground floor feature a spacious lounge with a beautiful feature bay window, and stunning open plan kitchen / dining area with sliding doors leading to the rear garden; perfect for entertaining. A utility cupboard and convenient cloakroom completes this floor.
Upstairs are four spacious bedrooms, two of which are double, and the family bathroom. The master bedroom includes fitted wardrobes and en suite shower room.
This home benefits from a garage and a private driveway with space for two vehicles.
- Lounge features beautiful Bay Window
- Open Plan Kitchen / Dining / Family Area, Complete with Sliding Doors to the Garden
- A choice of Symphony kitchens and worktops
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Convenient Utility Cupboard and Cloakroom
- Industry leading additional fixtures and fittings as standard
- Dedicated team to guide you through the house buying process
- Master Bedroom Feature En Suite and Fitted Wardrobes
- Garage and Private Driveway
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help! At Bloor Homes, we offer the following schemes:
Help to Buy: This Government Scheme now makes it possible to get a mortgage for a new home with just a 5% deposit, and it's not just for first time buyers. Help to Buy can help you get onto the property ladder, or move up it.
Part Exchange: Did you know that we buy homes too? Using our Part Exchange scheme we can complete your chain or buy your existing home to make your move to a Bloor home easier than ever.
*Help to Buy and all Bloor Homes incentives and schemes are subject to terms and conditions and are available on selected developments and plots only. Help to Buy is only available on developments in England, up to the value of 600,000 GBP subject to contract, status and eligibility. Help to Buy is not available with Part Exchange. Terms and conditions apply. Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and do not depict any particular plot.