This recently modernised and superbly finished three double bedroom, two bathroom detached bungalow has secluded and enclosed rear gardens, a detached double garage and generous off-road parking. Occupying a good sized corner plot in a sought after location within West Parley.
This deceptively spacious and stylish bungalow has been recently modernised and beautifully finished by the current owners and could also be offered with no onward chain.
• Three double bedroom detached bungalow
• 19ft x 15ft Reception hall with a double coat cupboard and a double linen cupboard
• 25ft Stunning open plan kitchen/breakfast/family room
• Kitchen/breakfast area incorporating a stylish laminated white worktop which continues round to form a breakfast bar, an excellent range of integrated appliances to include a Siemens double oven, five ring gas hob with extractor canopy above, integrated dishwasher and bin storage, space for an American style fridge/freezer, a window to the side aspect, a door leading out to the driveway and a polished porcelain tiled floor which continues through to the family area, where sliding patio doors lead out to the southerly facing rear garden and patio
• Impressive 24ft Dual aspect lounge/dining room with views over the front and side gardens
• Utility room with plumbing for a washing machine, pedestal wash hand basin and a polished porcelain tiled floor
• Master bedroom enjoying a view over the rear garden
• Luxuriously appointed and recently refitted en-suite shower room incorporating a double shower cubicle with chrome raindrop shower head and separate shower attachment, WC, wall-mounted wash hand basin with vanity storage beneath and a polished porcelain tiled floor
• Guest double bedroom with a view over the enclosed garden and fitted floor to ceiling wardrobes with sliding doors
• Third double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and a view over the garden
• Sumptuously appointed family bathroom finished in a contemporary white suite to incorporate a pear drop freestanding bath with central mixer taps and shower hose, WC with concealed cistern, wall-mounted wash hand basin with vanity storage beneath and a polished porcelain tiled floor
• Rear garden offering an excellent degree of seclusion and measuring approximately 35ft x 25ft, landscaped with artificial lawn for ease of maintenance, with a resin bonded path which continues around the outside of the property
• Front garden offering an excellent degree of seclusion, facing a southerly aspect and measuring approximately 65ft in width
• Garden incorporating a good sized area of lawn, with a resin bonded path and patio area, pull out sun canopy
• Block paved driveway providing generous off-road parking for several vehicles
• Detached double garage with a remote control up and over door, light, power, two windows and a side door
• Further benefits include new double glazing throughout, a new boiler and gas-fired central heating system fitted in July 2017, new roof in May 2018 and a new front door by ‘Rockdoor’
There are a small selection of amenities at West Parley approximately ½ a mile away. Ferndown offers an excellent range of shopping, leisure and recreational facilities, with the town centre approximately 1.5 miles away.
COUNCIL TAX BAND: F EPC RATING: D
AGENTS NOTES: The heating system, mains and appliances have not been tested by Hearnes Estate Agents. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.