This deceptively spacious, extended and beautifully finished five bedroom, two bathroom, one shower room detached chalet bungalow has a 110ft southerly facing and secluded rear garden, a single garage and generous off-road parking. Tucked away in a peaceful and sought after cul-de-sac location within a popular area of West Moors.
The current owners have managed to create a wonderful family home with some lovely finishing touches. The accommodation is extremely versatile, the plot is a particular feature as it is considerably larger than the average and offers a good degree of seclusion. The property also comes to the market offered with no onward chain.
• Five bedroom detached chalet bungalow
• 21ft x 15ft Dual aspect living room with a large log burning stove creating an attractive focal point and a staircase with glass balustrade leading up to the first floor accommodation
• 22ft Kitchen/breakfast room/dining room
• Kitchen/breakfast room beautifully finished with extensive quartz work surfaces and upstands, which continue round to form a breakfast bar with an inset Belfast sink and an excellent range of integrated appliances to include double Zanussi ovens, integrated induction Bosch hob with extractor canopy above, integrated dishwasher and tall fridge, with a window overlooking the rear garden
• Dining area with ample space for a dining table and chairs and French doers leading out to the southerly facing rear garden and decked seating area
• Utility room/walk in larder which has a recess and plumbing for a washing machine and ample shelving
• Inner hallway with a fitted floor to ceiling coat cupboard
• Three ground floor double bedrooms, two of which have wardrobe recess’s
• Family bathroom refitted in a white suite to incorporate a panelled bath with mixer taps and shower hose, wall-mounted wash hand basin with vanity storage beneath, additional vanity storage, polished porcelain tiled floor and partly tiled walls
• Separate cloakroom finished in a white suite
• Office space with a Velux window, fitted desk and a cupboard housing the wall-mounted gas-fired boiler
• Impressive master bedroom enjoying a dual aspect with storage and a walk in wardrobe with hanging rails and shelving
• Luxuriously appointed en-suite bathroom/shower room finished in a stylish white suite to incorporate a panelled bath with mixer taps and shower hose, large walk in shower area with chrome raindrop shower head and separate shower attachment, WC with concealed cistern and wall-mounted wash hand basin with vanity storage beneath
• Bedroom two is also a good sized double bedroom enjoying a dual aspect, with fitted storage
• En-suite shower room finished in a contemporary white suite to incorporate a separate shower cubicle, chrome raindrop shower head with separate shower attachment, WC, pedestal wash hand basin and tiled floor
• The rear garden is a particular feature of the property as it offers and excellent degree of seclusion, faces a southerly aspect and measures approximately 110ft x 40ft
• Adjacent to the rear of the property there is a good sized decked seating area and a BBQ area, with the remainder of the garden predominantly laid to lawn
• Within the garden there is a compost area, potting shed and garden shed
• Side gate leading round to the front garden
• Wooden five bar gate opening onto a front gravelled driveway providing off-road parking for approximately four to five vehicles, which in turn leads up to a single garage
• Further benefits include double glazing, UPVC fascias and soffits and a gas-fired central heating system
• Could be offered with immediate vacant possession
The village centre of West Moors is located approximately ½ a mile away and offers a good selection of day to day amenities. Ferndown offers an excellent range of shopping, leisure and recreational facilities, with the town centre located approximately 2 miles away.
COUNCIL TAX BAND: E EPC RATING: C
AGENTS NOTES: The heating system, mains and appliances have not been tested by Hearnes Estate Agents. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.