House & Son are delighted to offer for sale this first floor character converted studio flat in the up and coming area of Boscombe Spa; with it's numerous shops, bars, restaurants, excellent transport links and sandy beaches nearby, all within a short walk. The bright and airy accommodation comprises of a spacious sunny aspect studio room with large bay window and mezzanine bedroom area, separate kitchen and bathroom. Further benefits include gas fired central heating via radiators, intercom entry system, communal rear courtyard style garden, ample storage cupboards and a long 189 year Lease. Offered with no forward chain, this property would make an excellent First Buy, Buy To Let or 2nd Home near the Beach and Seafront.
Front door into communal hall, with flight of stairs to first floor landing. Flat front door into:
11' 8" x 18' 9" (excluding cupboards) into the Bay (3.56m x 5.72m)
A bright and sunny room with a large rear aspect Bay window, wooden mezzanine bedroom area with fixed steps, radiator, entry phone, built in double storage wardrobe/cupboard and doors off to kitchen and to bathroom.
9' 1" x 5' 0" (2.77m x 1.52m)
Rear aspect window, radiator, fitted worktops and stainless steel single bowl, single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, wall mounted gas fired combination boiler serving the central heating and hot water system, fitted oven, four burner gas hob with cooker hood over, space for low level fridge, floor and eye level cupboards.
6' 8" x 6' 3" (2.03m x 1.91m)
Inner hall with built in storage cupboard and door into bathroom. Radiator, frosted window, fitted three piece bathroom suite with bath, pedestal wash hand basin and WC.
To the rear of the building there is a Courtyard style communal garden, laid to an area of hardstanding, which is a shared garden area for the use of residents.
TENURE AND CHARGES:
Leasehold - The Seller informs us the Lease Term is the remainder of a 189 year, from 1988. .
Service charge currently TBC
Ground Rent - Peppercorn £0
Council Tax: Band 'A' - £1,185.90 (2019/2020)
NOTE: IF YOU ARE VIEWING A PROPERTY WITH HOUSE & SON, PLEASE OBSERVE THE FOLLOWING:
1. Before arranging a physical viewing of a property, consider viewing virtually first to minimise the number of visits you need to make.
2. Note that viewings should ideally take place outside commuting hours and avoid using public transport wherever possible.
3. The agent is likely to turn up 10 minutes before any viewings to ensure the property is prepared for viewings.
4. Viewers are asked to wash hands ideally using a hand sanitiser prior to entering and leaving the property.
5. Only one professional and up to two other adults should attend viewings, where viewers need to be accompanied by small children they should be kept from touching surfaces.
6. Ideally, only one professional and up to two other adults should attend viewings. Where viewers need to be accompanied by small children they should be kept from touching surfaces.
7. Physical viewings should be limited to members of the same household. eg If a couple wish to view but are currently living in separate households, they should book separate viewings.
8. Ideally the agent will show you around the property, but if this is not possible, please adhere to the 2m social distancing rule and wash hands or use a hand sanitiser before and after your visit.
9. Avoid touching surfaces. If you have them use gloves and disinfectant wipes.
10. Visitors and occupants may be required to wear nonsurgical face coverings and gloves, during visits.
11. Any feedback on the property should ideally be discussed outside or after the visit. Please be patient; it may take longer to secure a viewing due to staff being furloughed or more property visits having to be accompanied by the agent.
All of these measures are in place to keep everyone as safe as possible.
15-minute maximum per viewing.
Where possible, and depending on the size of the property, agents and viewers will be asked to minimise time inside the property.