A superb, bright and airy two bedroom first floor flat offering spacious accommodation in the Town Centre of Poole. The property is immaculately presented with high ceilings and large double glazed windows which provide an overall feeling of light and space. The property benefits from a security entryphone system, individual electric radiators, brushed steel power points and light switches, newly fitted carpets in both bedrooms as well as stylish would effect flooring through the entrance hall and living room. The contemporary bathroom has a white suite with fitted storage units, attractive tiling to the majority of walls and a shower over the bath with a folding glazed screen. It is set at the rear of the building with a westerly aspect and enjoying a quiet setting for being in town.
• Two bedroom first floor flat
• Immaculate presentation
• Superb town centre location
• Immediate vacant possession
• Bright & spacious lounge/kitchen with fitted appliances including Bosch oven hob and extractor hood, Indesit washer/dryer, Indesit dishwasher & fridge/freezer
• Contemporary bathroom in stylish white suite
• Large double glazed windows and individual electric panelled radiators
Voyager House is a development of 1 and 2 bedroom apartments which was converted from an office building around 2014/15. The building is serviced by a passenger lift, carpeted communal hallways and a video entryphone system as well as a large car park where there is a parking space for flat 8. It is set in Poole town centre with the Dolphin Centre just 400 m away on excellent bus routes and with the mainline railway station just half a mile away.
Term of Lease: 119 years remaining
Maintenance Charges: approximately £1,400 per annum
Ground Rent: £250 per annum
EPC RATE: E COUNCIL TAX BAND: C