BLACK
PAGE
FORUMS | Sign In | Register as User | About HOMM | Contact Us
HOMM Properties To Rent in BH13
  
UKInternational LOCATION:
ALL Detached Attached Bungalows Park Homes Flats Land Newbuild
KEYWORDS:
FILTERS
  • Added:
  • Include Let Agreed
  • Type of Let:
  • House Share:
  • Retirement:
  • Student Accommodation:
  • Garden
  • Parking
Properties To Rent in BH13

1-2-3-4-5 LOCAL LINKS: BH13


£1,550 pcm
Cliff Drive, Poole
Rightmove 3 bedroom apartment
Mays are delighted to offer this three double bedroom apartment with outstanding panoramic views over the whole bay from Old Harry Rocks in the west to the Solent in the east, incorporating the beach along to Bournemouth Pier and Hengistbury Head.
  • Added yesterday
  • 03339 873342
    £1,000 pcm
    Branksome, Poole
    Rightmove 2 bedroom flat
    Christopher Shaw Residential are please to offer this modern, bright and generously proportioned flat in the popular area of Branksome Park... The spacious flat lies on Forest Road and is a short drive to both Branksome Beach and Bournemouth and Westbourne Centers. Internally the flat is offered...
  • Added 10/08/2020
  • 03339 873294
    TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT IN BRANKSOME PARK - This property is offered to the market part-furnished
  • Added 08/08/2020
  • Goadsby, Canford Cliffs - Lettings
    01202 066498
    THREE BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT IN BRANKSOME PARK - This property is offered to the market unfurnished.
  • Reduced 05/08/2020
  • Goadsby, Canford Cliffs - Lettings
    01202 066498
    £1,300 pcm
    The Avenue POOLE
    Rightmove 3 bedroom flat
    TWO/THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS - EN-SUITE TO MASTER - LARGE GARAGE WITH ELECTRIC DOOR - QUIET RESIDENTIAL LOCATION - Walking distance to beach and Westbourne high street - EXCELLENT CONDITION THROUGHOUT - UNFURNISHED - AVAILABLE NOW
  • Reduced 05/08/2020
  • 01202 066320
    £3,050 pcm
    Western Road, Branksome, Poole
    Rightmove 3 bedroom bungalow
    Key Drummond are delighted to offer this spacious 3 bedroom bungalow. Key Drummond are delighted to offer this 3 bedroom detached bungalow in the sought after Western Road with path to the waterfront close by. The property offers a bright spacious living room with a feature fireplace. Diner lea...
  • Added 04/08/2020
  • 01202 700888
    £2,000 pcm
    Branksome, Poole, Dorset
    Rightmove 2 bedroom apartment
    Winkworth are delighted to offer a selection of 10, stylish two-bedroom retirement apartments located in the Heart of Branksome Park All apartments Benefit from - - Two Bedrooms - Balconies which enjoy a pleasant outlook. - Two fully fitted shower rooms. - A beautiful ...
  • Added 03/08/2020
  • 03339 873372
    £2,250 pcm
    Panorama Road, Poole
    Rightmove 2 bedroom town house
    Silverbirch Estate Agents are proud to present this RARE OPPORTUNITY of TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM town house in the sought after Shorehaven development in SANDBANKS BH13. This stunning opportunity is offered on a FULLY FURNISHED basis for an initial 12 months. Finished to a high standard including al...
  • Reduced 03/08/2020
  • 01202 497970
    £850 pcm
    Haven Road, Poole
    Rightmove 1 bedroom ground floor flat
    Mays are delighted to offer one bedroom unfurnished apartment located in Canford Cliffs with extensive views across the harbour and short walk to the beach. Available mid September for a maximum of 7 months
  • Added 30/07/2020
  • 03339 873342
    SHOW FLAT AVAILABLE TO VIEW NOW! PARTY BUY / PART RENT OPTION AVAILABLE! 85% PURCHASE AND NO RENT TO PAY ON REMAINING 15% 50% BUY & 50% RENT New McCarthy & Stone development in Branksome Park * Living room with private balcony or patio area * Kitchen with integrated applianc (cont.)
  • Added 24/07/2020
  • 01202 066201
    RETIREMENT APARTMENT ** SHOW FLAT AVAILABLE TO VIEW NOW! PARTY BUY / PART RENT OPTION AVAILABLE! 85% PURCHASE AND NO RENT TO PAY ON REMAINING 15% 50% BUY & 50% RENT New McCarthy & Stone development in Branksome Park * Living room with private balcony or patio area * Kitc (cont.)
  • Added 24/07/2020
  • 01202 066201
    THREE BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT IN BRANKSOME PARK - This property is offered to the market unfurnished.
  • Added 23/07/2020
  • Goadsby, Canford Cliffs - Lettings
    01202 066498
    £1,250 pcm
    The Avenue, Branksome, Poole
    Rightmove 3 bedroom apartment
    Mays are delighted to offer a very well presented three bed apartment situated on The Avenue in Branksome Park, widely considered to be one of the most desirable locations in the local area.
  • Added 23/07/2020
  • 03339 873342
    £2,090 pcm
    Tower Road, Poole, Dorset
    Rightmove 2 bedroom retirement property
    Enjoy all the benefits of a McCarthy & Stone retirement community at Clarendon House with our assured, affordable and flexible tenancies, so you can rent your property for as long as you want (subject to a minimum term). Plus, your rent includes all of the development's service charges
  • Added 15/06/2020
  • McCarthy & Stone, McCarthy & Stone
    01704 633160
    £2,090 pcm
    Branksome, Poole
    Rightmove 2 bedroom retirement property
    Clarendon House is exclusively designed for the over 60s. The stunning new development of 32 two bedroom retirement apartments is located on Tower Road in Branksome Park. Here you will enjoy a communal Homeowners’ lounge, opening out to beautiful landscaped gardens, providing the perfect space to...
  • Added 23/09/2019
  • 03339 873321
      
    UKInternational LOCATION:
    ALL Detached Attached Bungalows Park Homes Flats Land Newbuild
    KEYWORDS:
    FILTERS