BLACK
PAGE
FORUMS | Sign In | Register as User | About HOMM | Contact Us
HOMM David Martin, CO4 - Estate and Letting Agents
  
UKInternational LOCATION:
ALL Detached Attached Bungalows Park Homes Flats Land Newbuild
KEYWORDS:
FILTERS
  • Added:
  • Include Under Offer, Sold STC

David Martin, CO4 - Estate and Letting Agents

David Martin

27 Mile End Road, Colchester, CO4 5BU

+44 1206 684080

View all 3 branches
See all property for sale from this agent
WEBSITE: http://www.davidmartin.co.uk


We have pleasure in offering for sale this two/three bedroom semi detached family home featuring a "dog legged" shape rear garden with a timber constructed work shop and a large raised area of decking. There is a separate dining room with feature ...
£235,000
Mile End Road, Colchester
Zoopla 2 bed terraced house
We have pleasure in offering for sale this two bed house situated conveniently to Colchester North station. Features include two parking spaces and a ground floor cloakroom. The property is currently rented until Jan 2021 at £750 pcm
£185,000
Rams Rd, Fordham, Colchester
Zoopla 2 bed semi-detached house
An opportunity has arisen to buy this 74% equity share property in partnership with the rural housing trust. A rent of £135 pcm is attached to the remaining 26%. Potential purchasers should note that any one interested in buying should have ties to ...
  
UKInternational LOCATION:
ALL Detached Attached Bungalows Park Homes Flats Land Newbuild
KEYWORDS:
FILTERS