- 1 bedroom
- Tenure: Leasehold
Description Double Bedroom * Kitchen * Living Room with Glorious Views * New Shower Room * Emergency Pull Cords * Emergency Care Line System * House Manager (5 days a week) * Parking * Communal Gardens *
War Memorial Place is a tranquil cul de sac development of retirement bungalows and apartments and offers pleasant surroundings and activities. There is a manager on site and within the main building is a sitting room providing an area to socialise.
The front door leads into the entrance hallway with a deep storage cupboard at the far end and separate access into the bathroom and living room. The living room benefits from a large bay window with a southerly aspect over the communal gardens with direct views of the pond and status and benefits from a new carport. To the rear of the room is the kitchen with plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher and to the side is the double bedroom with a double wardrobe and an airing cupboard.
Well kept communal gardens.
Minimum age for couple or single person: 60 years.
Pets - Permitted with permission
Lease â 99 year from 1st April 1989
Service Charge (including Ground Rent) â Â£2,031.18 (tbc)
Services: Mains Electric and Water
Peveral Management Ltd Customer Services Onsite Office - Sharon Haines Onsite Monday to Friday 9 am to 12 pm
From Henley Bridge turn left along Riverside and follow the road around until it becomes Station Road. At the traffic lights turn left onto the Reading Road and at the mini roundabout turn right into Harpsden road and continue on towards the top, War Memorial Place is on the left. View more View less
- £295,000 2 bed terraced house for sale Harpsden Road, Henley-On-Thames RG9
- £280,000 2 bed end terrace house for sale Crisp Rd, Henley-On-Thames, Oxon RG9
- £250,000 1 bed bungalow for sale Henley On Thames, 0.7m To River Thames RG9
- £325,000 2 bed detached bungalow for sale Sherwood Gardens, Henley-On-Thames RG9
- £325,000 2 bed detached bungalow for sale Henley On Thames, South Oxfordshire Market Town RG9
- £312,500 1 bed semi-detached bungalow for sale Bowling Court, Henley-On-Thames RG9