- 2 bedrooms
- Tenure: Leasehold
Description View the video . Book your appointment now !
A stunning two bedroom second floor apartment set in a private development accessed via electrical security gates. Finished to a high specification, this delightful property features a spacious lounge with French Doors opening to a generous balcony, dining area and fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, two bedrooms, one with ensuite shower room and a contemporary family bathroom. Benefits include private parking, double glazed windows, ceramic tiled flooring and under floor heating throughout. Hartington House is situated just a few hundred yards from West Ealing station and less than a 1 mile walk from Ealing Broadway Underground Station, both providing convenient links into Central London. An express service from Ealing Broadway runs direct to Heathrow Airport. The Crossrail will also be introduced into West Ealing Station shortly to reduce travel times. By road, Hartington House is well located for easy access onto The North Circular A406, M40, M4 & M25. Local amenities, including wine bars and cafes are a short distance always from this development and Westfield Shopping Centre is only a 5 mile car journey away. The delights of Ealing Common and Walpole Park are also close by.
Lease 125 Years from 2012
Service Charge Â£2,804 p.a.
Ground Rent Â£350 p.a. View more View less
- £499,950 2 bed maisonette for sale Churchfield Road, London W13
- £500,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Deans Close, London W4
- £500,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Valetta Road, London W3
- £500,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Valetta Road, Acton W3
- £510,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Mattock Lane, London W13
- £510,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Lawrence Road, Ealing W5
- £500,000 3 bed maisonette for sale Seaford Road, Ealing W13
- £515,000 3 bed maisonette for sale Aylmer Road, London W12
- £525,000 3 bed maisonette for sale Campbell Court, Hanwell W7