- 3 bedrooms
- Guide Price Â£600,000 - Â£625,000
- Fully Refurbished
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Modern Open Plan Kitchen
- Bay Fronted Living Area
- Modern Fitted Bathroom
- Garden Room
- Landscaped Front Garden
- No On Going Chain
- High Spec Finish Throughout
Description Guide Price Â£600,000 - Â£625,000
Spacious | Refurbished | Modern
This attractive and spacious semi-detached family home, located just off Dyke road, has undergone extensive refurbishment. Located in a highly sought-after area within easy reach of Preston Park train station, local shops and amenities on Dyke road.
As you approach the property via the pathway, there is a landscaped front garden with attractive flint gabions. Upon entering the property, you are met by a large tiled entrance porch which leads to the inner front door.
At the front of the property is the bay-fronted living area which provides a cosy room to relax. At the rear you will find a generous kitchen diner which has a high spec kitchen including integrated Bosch oven, integrated Bosch microwave and a Bosch five-ring gas hob. The kitchen is decorated in white with bamboo flooring and has a lantern skylight.
There are full bi-fold doors which open on to the rear garden. The outside benefits from a large garden room which has water, electricity and heating. There is also access to the cellar from the garden which houses the pressurised water system.
The first floor has two double bedrooms, the master overlooking the front and second overlooking the rear. The family bathroom is fully tiled in a modern marble effect tile with a W/C, wash basin and bath with a tiled shower enclosure. On the second floor you will find the third double bedroom with useful eaves for
storage and two Velux windows, creating a bright space.
This property has undergone extensive refurbishment, full re-wiring, full re-plumbing and a new boiler. Smart central heating has been fitted allowing remote control of rooms.
The property has a high-end finish throughout.
Property Type | semi-detached
Bedrooms | three bedrooms
Bathrooms | family bathroom
Parking | on-street parking Zone A
Outside Space | private rear & front garden
Council Tax Band | D
Situated in a quiet and highly sought-after residential location, yet central to Brighton and Hove. The area is popular with families and commuters, due to the school catchment areas and close proximity to Preston Park train station. Seven Dials just down the road, with easy access to local shops, cafes and deli's, and some of the finest restaurants and bars the City has to offer. View more View less
- £600,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Campbell Road, Brighton, East Sussex BN1
- £600,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Shaftesbury Road, Brighton, East Sussex BN1
- £595,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Portland Mews, Brighton, East Sussex BN2
- £585,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Port Hall Street, Brighton, East Sussex, Uk BN1
- £585,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Upper Gloucester Road, Brighton BN1
- £625,000 3 bed cottage for sale Woodlands, Hove BN3
- £575,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Centurion Road, Brighton, East Sussex BN1
- £575,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Haddington Street, Hove BN3
- £575,000 3 bed bungalow for sale Barn Rise, Westdene, Brighton, East Sussex BN1