- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Long Term Lease
- Designer Kitchen
- New Development
- Range / Oven
- Shops and amenities nearby
- Fitted Kitchen
- En suite
- Double glazing
- Close to public transport
- Swimming Pool
- Communal Garden
- Roof Terrace
Description Video available - click video tours
offers are invited near the asking price- A luxurious 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment is now available for sale in the iconic Southbank Tower.
Comprising of 915 sqft of internal space, the fabulous apartment encompasses a fully fitted impressive kitchen, with an open plan reception room designed to entertain with impressive western river views of Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament and other famous London landmarks.
The reception is bathed in natural light that pours in through the floor to ceiling windows throughout. Both the main bathroom and the en-suite are fully fitted to a superb standard. Both bedrooms are generously sized and include an abundance of storage space, which is true of the whole apartment as it makes excellent use of the space available. Please click on video tour for available video.
The apartment is of an outstanding standard. Southbank Tower is a confident, soaring design that is a distinctive landmark on London's cultural mile. The building is based between The Royal Festival Hall and Shakespeare's globe and adjacent to the iconic Sea Containers House, now home to the Mondrian Hotel. With Southwark and Blackfriars Underground stations, a short distance away it allows quick access to Central London as well as connecting train stations to the airports and other parts of England.
Located on the South Bank you are just a short distance to the theatres, restaurants and attractions of Covent Garden, the trendy upbeat Soho, the shopping of Oxford Street and the green spaces and famous historical squares that London has to offer.
Transport links on your doorstep include; Southwark (0.4 miles), Blackfriars (0.4 miles) and Temple (0.7 miles) underground stations, Waterloo East (0.5 miles) for national rail and the new City Thameslink (0.6 miles).
Leasehold - 999 year
no onward chain View more View less
- £1,950,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Ranelagh House, Chelsea, London SW3
- £1,950,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Ranelagh House, 3-5 Elystan Place, Chelsea, London SW3
- £1,900,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Jackson & Joseph Building, 8 Princelet Street, London E1
- £1,895,000 2 bed maisonette for sale The Tower, 1 St. George Wharf, London SW8
- £1,950,000 3 bed maisonette for sale Southwick Street, London W2
- £1,825,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Anderson Street, London SW3
- £1,900,000 3 bed maisonette for sale City Road, Angel, London EC1V
- £2,200,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Wheatley Street, London W1G
- £2,200,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Wheatley Street, Marylebone, London W1G