3 bed semi-detached house for sale in Hagbourne Close, Woodcote, Reading RG8
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 reception rooms
- Three bedroom semi-detached house
- Extended ground floor living space
- Quiet cul de sac location
- Walking distance of Langtree school
- Generous rear garden
- EPC Rating D
Description An extended three bedroom semi-detached home situated in a quiet cul de sac. Located within walking distance of both Primary and Secondary schools, the property also offers a generous garden. Accommodation includes: Entrance hall, open plan kitchen/diner, lounge, family room, ground floor shower room, three bedrooms, and bathroom. EPC Rating D.
Woodcote, situated three miles north east of Goring, and is a vibrant South Chiltern Village with a particularly strong sense of participation amongst its inhabitants. The village offers a good selection of amenities including Primary and Secondary schooling at both state and public. Post office, restaurant, convenience shop, several pubs and garden centre, as outlined on There is excellent access to nearby Wallingford, which is a delightful market town some four miles to the West, with a good bus service, and train access to London (Paddington) and Oxford, with a choice of either Pangbourne or Goring Railway Stations. Woodcote is in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and is surrounded by beechwoods and farmland that drops down towards the river valley.
Hardwood front door leads into an entrance hall with doors to the principal rooms and shower room. The kitchen/diner is double aspect, fitted with a matching range of wall and base units, ample work tops, plumbing and appliance spaces and archway to the lounge. The lounge is rear aspect with sliding patio doors onto the rear decking, archway to the staircase and door leading to a rear aspect family room.
To the first floor, there are three rear aspect bedrooms, two doubles and one small single, and a recently re-fitted bathroom with attractive tiling.
Driveway to the front proving off road parking. To the rear, facing East, with a decked patio adjacent opening onto a lawned garden enclosed by mixed hedging and timber fencing. There is a second patio area to the bottom of the garden to maximise the evening sun.
Local authority and services
South Oxfordshire District Council. Council Tax band D. Mains water and drainage, gas fired warm air central heating, upvc double glazing.
Through our in house Conveyancing team, we can ensure ease and efficiency for a competitive, no-sale, no-fee quote. Ask us for a quote today.
These particulars are a general guide only. They do not form part of any contract. Services, systems and appliances have not been tested.
We may refer you to recommended providers of ancillary services such as Conveyancing, Financial Services, Insurance and Surveying. We may receive a commission payment fee or other benefit (known as a referral fee) for recommending their services. You are not under any obligation to use the services of the recommended provider. The ancillary service provider may be an associated company of Davis Tate. View more View less
- £375,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Stonehouse, Lower Basildon, Reading, Berkshire RG8
- £390,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Stonehouse, Lower Basildon, Reading RG8
- £400,000 3 bed property for sale 12 Reading Road, Lower Basildon RG8
- £400,000 4 bed link-detached house for sale Bensgrove Close, Woodcote, Reading RG8
- £325,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Wayside Green, Woodcote, Reading RG8
- £425,000 3 bed terraced house for sale 6 West Way, Goring On Thames RG8
- £425,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Elvendon Road, Goring On Thames RG8
- £338,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Wayside Green, Woodcote, Reading RG8
- £420,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Garton End Crays Pond, Reading RG8