- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Share of freehold
- 1 Reception Room
- 1 Bathroom
- Ground Floor
- Residents Parking
- Share of Freehold
Description Located moments from St Katharine Docks, and within easy reach of the City; a 904 sq ft two bedroom maisonette with private patio.
The property is presented in good decorative order and provides spacious accommodation arranged over two floors.
Maudlins Green is located directly adjacent to St. Katharine Docks. Local amenities include an excellent selection of local bars, cafes and restaurants. Waitrose supermarket is just across the road. Tower Hill and Wapping tube stations are both just a short walk away.
The apartment is offered to the market with 998 years remaining on the lease and a secure allocated off-street parking space.
Allocated parking space
Two double bedrooms
Short walk to St Katharine Docks
Conveniently located for Tower Hill station View more View less
- £625,000 2 bed flat for sale Asher Way, London E1W
- £625,000 2 bed flat for sale Artichoke Hill, Wapping Lane, London E1W
- £625,000 2 bed flat for sale Pennington Court, The Highway, London E1W
- £625,000 2 bed flat for sale Spa Road, London SE16
- £625,000 2 bed flat for sale Gutenberg Court, Grange Road SE1
- £625,000 2 bed flat for sale Wood Close, London E2
- £625,000 2 bed flat for sale Tudor Court, Princes Riverside Road, London SE16
- £625,000 2 bed flat for sale Whittington Apartments, The Old Courthouse, London E1
- £625,000 2 bed flat for sale Brockham Street, London SE1