- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Share of freehold
- 1 Reception Room
- 1 Bathroom
- Ground Floor
- Residents Parking
- Share of Freehold
Description A bright and airy two-bedroom maisonette with a courtyard garden, set in a classic Victorian mid-terrace just off the popular Thornhill Square.
The property has its own entrance leading to a well lit open-plan living-kitchen arrangement with high ceilings and direct access to the private outside patio area. Stairs then lead down to the lower ground floor where there are two double bedrooms and a large three-piece bathroom suite. There is a vast array of built in storage throughout the property which makes for a great use of space as well as providing for practical use.
Bridgeman Road is a sleepy no-through-road with easy walking distance of Islington's Upper Street, Caledonian Road & Barnsbury Overground Station and Caledonian Road Underground Station (Piccadilly Line) and the many bus services nearby for an easy commute into the City, Kings Cross and London's West End. It's also just a short stroll from the many other garden squares of Barnsbury & Islington.
Close to Thornhill Square
Fantastic Kitchen/Diner View more View less
- £760,000 2 bed flat for sale Carlow House, Euston NW1
- £760,000 2 bed flat for sale The Residence Hoxton, London N1
- £760,000 2 bed flat for sale Avantgarde Tower, 1 Avantgarde Place, Shoreditch, London E1
- £765,000 2 bed flat for sale Hermes Street, London N1
- £757,500 2 bed flat for sale City North, London N4
- £757,500 2 bed flat for sale City North, Finsbury Park N4
- £765,000 2 bed flat for sale Remington Street, Islington, London N1
- £765,000 2 bed flat for sale Brownlow Mews, London WC1N
- £765,000 2 bed flat for sale Warner Street, Clerkenwell EC1R