- 4 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 2 reception rooms
- Attractive four bedroom townhouse
- 30ft lounge / dining room with roof terrace
- Fitted kitchen and breakfast room
- Family bathroom and separate shower room
- Integral garage
- Mature rear garden
- Excellent spot for Queens Road and Central Line Station
- St. Johns Primary School close by
- EPC C
Description Detailed Description
A well presented four bedroom, two bathroom town house offering spacious accommodation throughout, with further potential to extend the ground floor living space by converting the garage, subject to usual consents.
The property is located in Hills Road which has a lovely mix of both modern and character properties and just a stone's throw away from the Village Green and Pond. Buckhurst Hill always proves a popular choice for families with a good range of state and independent schools, including the highly regarded St Johns Primary School which is just a stroll away. Queens Road's boutique shops, cafes, restaurants and Waitrose Supermarket are also nearby together with the Central Line Station with its direct links into the City and West End. The area is also well served for leisure pursuits, surrounded by Epping Forest and with a good selection of tennis, cricket and golf clubs.
On the ground floor the entrance hall leads onto a bright and spacious kitchen, breakfast room and a guest cloakroom / shower room. The kitchen is fitted with integrated appliances and a good range of units, and the breakfast room offers plenty of space for a dining table to make a wonderfully sociable family space. There is access from the kitchen to the rear garden and also to the integral garage. There is scope to extend from the kitchen area to create additional living space by converting the garage as a few of the neighbours have done. On the first floor there is an impressive lounge / dining room, measuring just under 30ft., running the full length of the house, with French doors leading onto a delightful roof terrace to enjoy the views of the rear garden and beyond. There is also a bedroom / study on this floor. The top floor has three well appointed bedrooms with fitted wardrobes to two, and is served by a modern family bathroom.
The front garden is block paved offering parking along with access to the integral garage. The rear garden is well stocked with mature planting, trees and shrubs, lawn and a good size patio.
Ground Floor - Entrance Hall; Shower room / Cloakroom; Breakfast Room 10'11 x 7'5 opening to the Kitchen 12'10 x 12'1;
First Floor - Lounge / Diner 29'1 x 12'3 > 9'3; Bedroom Four 9'8 x 7'5.
Top Floor - Bedroom One 13'3 x 10'8; Bedroom Two 13'0 x 10'8; Bedroom Three 10'4 x 6'3; Family Bathroom.
Garage 15'7 x 12'1> 10'11. View more View less
- £675,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Monarch Place, Buckhurst Hill, Essex IG9
- £675,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Monarch Place, Princes Road, Buckhurst Hill IG9
- £675,000 4 bed detached house for sale Woodland Road, Chigwell IG7
- £680,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Fairlight Avenue, North Chingford, London E4
- £685,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Brook Road, Buckhurst Hill, Essex IG9
- £685,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Silverthorn Gardens, London E4
- £685,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Hilltop, Loughton IG10
- £685,000 4 bed end terrace house for sale Forest View Road, London E17
- £660,000 4 bed terraced house for sale Stanley Road, South Woodford, London E18