- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 2 reception rooms
Description If you're looking for a property that has enough space for you and the children but must have character too then look no further because this may well be the home for you.
This elegant and charming three bedroom house forms part of an attractive yet small Victorian terrace built in 1868. The accommodation is arranged over three floors and retains many of its period features including sash windows and fireplaces. Over the years the house has been modernised yet any improvements are in keeping with the traditions of a house of this era and this is no better encapsulated than by the delightful Victoriana family bathroom whilst the kitchen extension has been extensively fitted.
Holmesdale Road is quietly located off Northwood Road. The property is conveniently positioned for easy access to a variety of useful local amenities, good schools and The Parkland Walk, London's longest linear Local Nature Reserve.
Holmesdale Road is quietly located within the Highgate Conservation Area, adjacent to The Parkland Walk, London's longest linear Local Nature Reserve and the ideal place to stretch the legs or walk the dog. The property is ideally situated for easy access to a variety of local amenities including shops, bus routes into the City and West End and Highgate Tube Station. View more View less
- £1,050,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Brookland Rise, London NW11
- £1,050,000 3 bed property for sale Agamemnon Road, West Hampstead, London NW6
- £1,075,000 3 bed property for sale Hogarth Hill, Hampstead Garden Suburb, London NW11
- £1,000,000 3 bed detached house for sale Tavistock Terrace, London N19
- £1,050,000 4 bed property for sale North Hill Avenue, London N6
- £1,100,000 3 bed detached house for sale Muswell Avenue, Muswell Hill, London N10
- £1,100,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Hill Rise, London NW11
- £1,050,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Holyoake Walk, London N2
- £1,100,000 3 bed property for sale Holmdale Road, London NW6