4 bed semi-detached house for sale in Colville Court, Back Lane, Great Missenden HP16
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Four bedroom semi-detached house in the heart of Great Missenden
- Open plan sitting room-dining room
- Freshly decorated and re-carpeted throughout
- Downstairs shower room/cloakroom
- Integral garage + off street parking
- Southerly, enclosed, courtyard garden
- No Onward Chain
Description A well proportioned, neutrally decorated, four bedroom semi-detached house at the Missenden Abbey end of the village, one of four houses facing into a central courtyard accessed off Back Lane.
The house will appeal to a wide range of buyers including young families (with first class schooling and recreational facilities nearby), those looking to downsize or indeed anyone who wishes to be close to the excellent village amenities and mainline station with its regular commuter service into central London.
The ground floor accommodation is largely open-plan with French doors opening onto an enclosed, south facing, low maintenance courtyard garden. The kitchen is fitted with a range of clean, white gloss units and integrated appliances with the kitchen window overlooking the High Street. There is a useful downstairs cloakroom and scope to extend into the integral garage (subject to Building Regulations approval). Upstairs are four bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Outside; there is off-street parking for one large or two compact vehicles.
The property is offered with no onward chain.
Accommodation In Brief
Entrance hall | Sitting Room | Dining Room | Kitchen | Ground floor shower room | Four bedrooms | Family bathroom | Enclosed courtyard garden | Integral garage | Parking
Great Missenden is an historic village with properties dating back over the last few centuries forming the lovely old high street, with bustling cafes, restaurants, pubs and boutiques. Nestling in the Chiltern countryside, this friendly village has many good shopping facilities, three schools for children of all ages, sporting and social amenities and a main line rail link into London Marylebone. The area is one of great beauty and there are splendid walks through the Chiltern Hills, now largely designated an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
School Catchment (2020/21)
Primary - Great Missenden CofE Combined School | Boys' Grammar; Dr Challoner's | Girls' Grammar; Dr Challoner's High School | Mixed; Chesham Grammar | Upper School/All ability; The Misbourne School
(We recommend you check accuracy and availability at the individual schools)
Council Tax Band F | EPC Band D
Contact your local Wye Country office who can introduce you to their Independent Financial Adviser.
Whilst we endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable they should not be relied upon as statements of representation of fact and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. View more View less
- £625,000 4 bed bungalow for sale Orchard Park, Holmer Green, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire HP15
- £625,000 4 bed cottage for sale Little Missenden, Amersham HP7
- £629,999 4 bed detached house for sale Strawberry Close, Prestwood, Great Missenden, Buckinghamshire HP16
- £645,000 4 bed detached house for sale Brimmers Hill, Widmer End, Buckinghamshire HP15
- £650,000 4 bed detached house for sale Lappetts Lane, South Heath, Great Missenden HP16
- £650,000 4 bed detached house for sale Perks Lane, Prestwood, Great Missenden HP16
- £665,000 4 bed detached house for sale Quiet Cul-De-Sac, Village Location, Detached Family Home HP15
- £585,000 4 bed detached house for sale Detached House, Four Bedrooms, Cul-De-Sac Location HP15
- £675,000 4 bed detached house for sale St. Christophers Close, Little Kingshill, Great Missenden HP16