4 bed detached house for sale in Rye Road, Sandhurst, Kent TN18
- 4 bedrooms
- Charming Period Cottage
- Two Reception Rooms and Conservatory
- Triple Aspect Kitchen/Dining Room
- Utility Room and Cloakroom
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Enclosed Garden with Terrace
- Garage and Off Road Parking
- Cranbrook School Catchment Area
Description Cranbrook school catchment - sandhurst
Believed to date from the early 20th century, this charming period cottage sits in approximately 0.275 acres and offers well proportioned accommodation within walking distance of the centre of Sandhurst and enjoys views over the windmill.
EPC Rating: E
Situated within walking distance of the Village of Sandhurst, with local amenities which include a post office and local store together with a well regarded Primary School.
More comprehensive shopping and recreational facilities are available in nearby Hawkhurst or Cranbrook and a little further a field in Tunbridge Wells.
In addition to Cranbrook School and the local primary school, there are other excellent schools, namely Bethany, Benenden School, Marlborough House, St Ronans, High Weald Academy, Dulwich Prep School and various well regarded state schools.
Mainline Rail Services are available from either Staplehurst or Etchingham. View more View less
- £695,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Woodcock Lane, Iden Green, Benenden, Kent TN17
- £600,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Standen Street, Iden Green, Cranbrook TN17
- £710,000 4 bed detached house for sale Hastings Road, Rolvenden, Cranbrook, Kent TN17
- £750,000 4 bed property for sale Hastings Road, Hawkhurst, Cranbrook, Kent TN18
- £695,000 5 bed detached house for sale Castle Hurst, Bodiam, East Sussex TN32
- £550,000 5 bed semi-detached house for sale Standen Street, Iden Green, Cranbrook TN17
- £550,000 5 bed semi-detached house for sale Standen Street, Iden Green TN17