- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 2 reception rooms
- 3 Bedroom home with fine views over the rear
- Excellent gardens to the front & rear
- Sitting Room & Dining Room
- Refitted Cloakroom & Bathroom with shower/sauna unit
- Range of outbuildings including a bar area
Description Situated in a no through road within the popular West Sussex village of Northchapel and backing onto farmland to the rear, this delightful 3 Bedroom home has been designed with enjoyment in mind. A particular feature of the home is the rear garden which enjoys fine views and has decking areas, a covered bar and a raised Koi carp pond. Viewing is essential to fully appreciate the space and appeal of this delightful village home.
The accommodation is well presented throughout, and includes a generous sitting room with a feature electric fireplace with wooden mantle over. A wide opening leads to the Dining Room which in turn leads to the Kitchen which has a good range of wall & base units. Also to the ground-floor there is a cloakroom, whilst upstairs boasts 3 good bedrooms and a refitted bathroom with an impressive enclosed bath/shower.
The property is approached by an attractive front garden which has been designed for ease of maintenance and has a feature rockery/water feature. View more View less
- £375,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Northend Close, Petworth GU28
- £350,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Nappers Wood, Fernhurst, Haslemere GU27
- £375,000 3 bed town house for sale Haslemere Road, Fernhurst, Haslemere GU27
- £375,000 3 bed cottage for sale Lion Lane, Haslemere GU27
- £375,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Weycombe Road, Haslemere, Surrey GU27