2 bed flat for sale in High Street, Hartley Wintney, Hook RG27
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Top floor apartment in heart of village
- Notably presented and modern throughout
- Two double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- A 19ft open plan kitchen/living room
- Kitchen with integrated appliances
- An en suite to master and additional shower room
- Covered allocated parking
- Excellent commuter links via the A30
- In walk of village shops, cafes, the cricket green and golf club
- No onward chain
Description *stamp duty holiday - find out what you can save*
the property Set along the top floor, this modern two double bedroom apartment is well-presented with bright and spacious living areas. Forming the hub of the home, the 19ft open plan kitchen/living room presents a sociable setting with a contemporary kitchen that is well-equipped with ample storage and work surfaces, along with a host of integrated appliances including a dishwasher, washing machine, fridge/freezer, an oven and an electric hob with an extractor hood. Both bedrooms are good size doubles, benefitting from built-in wardrobes, with the master also featuring an en suite. There is an additional shower room.
The grounds A car port provides allocated parking for one car.
Location Set along the A30, this modern apartment is located at the heart of Hartley Wintney, just a short walk from the cricket green, golf club and village centre, which offers a host of independant shops and cafes, along with public houses, a theatre, three ponds and woodland. This well-preserved, rural setting provides excellent commuter links to Hook, Fleet and the M3, via the A30. There are annual community events and reputable schools including Oakwood and Greenfield. Winchfield station serves regular rail connections to London Waterloo, Farnborough, Clapham Junction, Basingstoke and Woking.
Agent's comment "This is a great opportunity to purchase a modern top floor apartment in the village high street. The property has the benefit of parking and is presented in good condition throughout."
agent's note The vendor has advised us that the lease was 999 years from 2001, ground rent is Â£200 pa, with maintenance charges of Â£1609.22 pa. All details should be verified by the purchasing solicitor prior to the exchange of contracts.
Recent trustpilot review "We were very impressed with the service we received from Mackenzie Smith, the staff were very friendly and always happy to assist. We have no hesitation in recommending them, they were a pleasure to deal with."
energy efficiency rating Current: D I Potential: C. View more View less
- £225,000 2 bed flat for sale Woodfalls, Twyford Close, Fleet GU51
- £225,000 2 bed flat for sale Bramshott Place, Fleet GU51
- £230,000 2 bed flat for sale Worldham House, Twyford Close, Fleet GU51
- £230,000 2 bed flat for sale Hook, Hampshire, . RG27
- £215,000 2 bed flat for sale Old Dairy Close, Fleet GU51
- £240,000 2 bed flat for sale Beaumont Court, Harrow Road, Fleet, Hampshire GU51
- £242,500 2 bed flat for sale Barley Way, Fleet GU51
- £245,000 2 bed flat for sale Ulric House, Waleron Road, Fleet GU51
- £250,000 2 bed flat for sale Kintbury Close, Fleet GU51