- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 2 reception rooms
- Share of freehold
- *Three bedroom maisonette
- *Two reception rooms
- *Two loft rooms
- *Double glazing & gas central heating
- *Private front & rear garden
- *Share of freehold & long lease
- *Close to Caterham train station
- *Great local schools
- *Buyers Commission May Be Required
- *Draft details awaiting vendor approval
Description *great transport links *Easy access to the M25*Local schools *Close to local shops and amenities *Bright and spacious *Modern Kitchen *Double glazed windows throughout
share of freehold - Choices are pleased to presented to the market this well-presented three bedroom property. Situated in a convenient location less than a mile from Caterham mainline train station offering direct links into central London. Internally the accommodation is bright & spacious, it comprises; entrance hall, lounge, modern kitchen, dining room, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Wooden stairs then rise to two loft rooms which are currently being used an office and a play room. The property boasts many additional benefits with a private rear garden, share of freehold, double glazing and gas central heating. This would make a great home for a family with great local schools and close amenities. Call Choices today to arrange a viewing. EPC Rating E.
Draft Details Awaiting Vendor Approval
Stairs rising to first floor.
Lounge (14' 3'' x 12' 0'' (4.34m x 3.65m))
Double glazed window to front. Feature fireplace. Radiator. Coving.
Dining Room (9' 9'' x 13' 2'' (2.97m x 4.01m))
Double glazed window to side. Radiator. Coving.
Kitchen (13' 2'' x 6' 3'' (4.01m x 1.90m))
Double glazed door to rear leading to metal staircase to rear garden. Double glazed window to side. Fitted with a range of wall and base level units with complementary work surface over. Stainless steel sink/drainer unit. Built in electric oven. Built in gas hob. Space for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Radiator. Ceramic tiled flooring.
Bedroom 1 (10' 9'' x 11' 7'' (3.27m x 3.53m))
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Two built in double wardrobes. Coving.
Bedroom 2 (9' 8'' x 8' 9'' (2.94m x 2.66m))
Double glazed window to side. Radiator. Built in single wardrobe. Coving.
Bedroom 3 (7' 7'' x 6' 2'' (2.31m x 1.88m))
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Coving.
Bathroom (9' 5''max-6` 3" x 8' 2'' (2.87m x 2.49m))
Double glazed window to side. Radiator. Fitted with a white suite comprising; panel enclosed bath with shower over, pedestal wash basin, low level WC. Part tiled walls. Airing cupboard.
Radiator. Wooden stairs rising to;
Loft Room 1
Currently used as a play room.
Loft Room 2
Currently used as an office.
Lawn area. Flower/shrub borders.
Mainly laid lawn. Flower/shrubs borders. Decked area. Shed with power. Pond Enclosed by fencing.
Tenure (Share of freehold)
Leasehold Term: 999 years from and including 31st March 2017
Buyers Commission May Be Required* (*Full details upon request)
This property is being marketed by Choices on behalf of the seller on the basis that the buyer pays our fee of 2.4% incl VAT of the net purchase price. Unless otherwise agreed offers will therefore be submitted to the seller net of our fee. View more View less
- £325,000 3 bed flat for sale Harestone Hill, Caterham CR3
- £325,000 3 bed flat for sale 200 Coulsdon Road, Caterham CR3
- £290,000 3 bed flat for sale Campbell Road, Caterham, Surrey CR3
- £285,000 3 bed flat for sale Coulsdon Road, Caterham, Surrey CR3
- £275,000 3 bed flat for sale Croydon Road, Caterham CR3
- £375,000 3 bed flat for sale Furzefield Villa, Cayton Road, Coulsdon, Surrey CR5
- £325,000 3 bed maisonette for sale Croydon Road, Caterham CR3
- £310,000 3 bed maisonette for sale Eldon Road, Caterham CR3
- £300,000 3 bed maisonette for sale Croydon Road, Caterham CR3