- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Very rare to come on the market
- Great Transport Links (Kentish Town, Gospel Oak)
- Light-filled, open-plan living area with spacious balcony
- Great school Catchment area Rated Outstanding
- Fantastic views over North London
- Walking distance to Hampstead Heath
- Gas central heating throughout
- Property Ref: 992
- Affordable, split-level 3-bed maisonette
Description Downstairs is a large living/dining area, a beautiful spacious kitchen with bespoke cabinets and Fired Earth tiles as well as plenty of storage space under the stairs.
Upstairs is two double bedrooms, one single bedroom with adjoining balcony and a spacious bathroom. The whole flat has been decorated to a high standard.
Gospel Oak overground station is 5 minutes and Kentish Town Tube on the Northern Line is 10 minutes walk. There are also plenty of buses direct to the West End and the City from right outside. The flat itself is minutes away from Hampstead Heath as well as fantastic local amenities including shops, restaurants and pubs. The flat would make an ideal family residence or perfect for a first time buyer.
Fourth floor deck entrance (with newly fitted lift)
UPVC white door to front opening to:
Stairs rising to first floor landing, built in white storage cupboard under the stairs.
Doors leading to:
Living Room: 21'x 10'6" (6.4m x 3.2m)
Spacious reception and dining room, double radiator, carpet flooring (covering bamboo floorboards). Double glazed sliding doors onto balcony with space to hang out washing and a large storage cupboard storing the gas boiler and with plenty of storage (perfect for a tumble dryer).
Kitchen - 10' x 9' (3.05m x 2.74m)
Fitted white kitchen cupboards with bespoke fittings and drawers with dark reclaimed wood worktops, gas cooker with electric oven and grill. Sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, plumbing for the washing machine. UPVC doubled glazed window to front. Wall mounted cupboard and plenty of storage.
First floor landing with 2 large fitted storage cupboards and doors leading to:
Master bedroom 11'3" x 11'3" (3.43m x 3.43m)
Double radiator, UPVC windows to rear, carpet flooring.
Bedroom (2) - 11'11" x 8' (3.63m x 2.44m)
Double bedroom with UPVC double glazed windows to front, double radiator, shelving for storage. Carpet flooring.
Bedroom (3) - 9'6" x 8' (2.90m x 2.44m)
Single bedroom with UPVC double glazed window to rear and door onto small balcony, single radiator, carpet flooring.
Suite comprising panel bath with fitted shower and glass shower screen, wash hand basin, bathroom cabinet, low level WC, single radiator (towel dryer), UPVC double glazed windows to front.
Lots of natural light throughout the apartment and a high standard of finish throughout.
When enquiring please quote IATA992 View more View less
- £675,000 3 bed property for sale Eton Hall, Eton College Road, London NW3
- £624,995 3 bed property for sale Waldegrave Road, London N8
- £675,000 3 bed semi-detached house for sale Conway Road, Harringay N15
- £650,000 4 bed property for sale Topsfield Parade, Tottenham Lane N8
- £700,000 3 bed property for sale Finchley Road, West Hampstead, London NW3
- £700,000 3 bed detached house for sale Compton Terrace, Hermitage Road, London N4
- £650,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Hamilton Road, East Finchley, London N2
- £650,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Waldegrave Road, London N8
- £650,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Ritches Road, London N15