3 bed semi-detached house for sale in Park Corner Road, Hartley Wintney, Hook RG27
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 2 reception rooms
- Three bedroom character cottage
- Views over the golf course
- Neighbouring the duck pond and cricket green
- Planning permission for new extensions*
- Garage and off street parking
- Two reception rooms
- Three double bedrooms, including a master with en suite toilet
- A spacious living room
- Within walking distance of the high street
- No onward chain
Description The property This versatile home offers adaptability and potential for enhancement, including planning permission for new extensions*. The living room is an exceptional space, with views over the Golf Course through a bay window, a picture rail, ceiling cornices and a tiled open fireplace. The dining room offers another spacious area, and includes an under stairs cupboard and access to the kitchen. The kitchen has been fitted with a comprehensive range of eye and base level units, with a built in oven & hob and appliances. There is also a large utility room and walk in larder. The front bedroom benefits from elevated views over the golf course with an en suite toilet and the rear bedroom benefits from views of the cricket green.
The grounds This character cottage is met with a dwarf brick wall which encloses a front garden full of mature shrubs and flowers to offer an enhanced kerb appeal. A pathway leads to the side entrance, whilst a driveway continues to the garage to provide off road parking. To the rear of the home lies a fence enclosed courtyard garden.
Location A rural village with a well-preserved landscape and excellent commuter links to Hook, Fleet and the M3, via the A30. The village centre offers independent retailers, public houses, a cricket club, golf club, a theatre, three ponds and woodland. There are annual community events and reputable schools including Oakwood and Greenfields. Winchfield station serves regular rail connections to London Waterloo, Farnborough, Clapham Junction, Basingstoke and Woking.
Agent's comment "An extremely rare opportunity to reside in a recently refurbished character home, located in one of the village's most sought after locations, facing the golf course and just a few yards from the duck pond and cricket green."
agent's note *This property benefits from planning permission, reference 19/02547/hou. This includes two planning consents, one to demolish existing garage and re-instate garden, the other to demolish existing garage and construct single storey kitchen extension, with minor internal alterations. All details should be verified by the purchasing solicitor prior to the exchange of contracts.
Recent trustpilot review "Mark has from day one supported and guided us through the lengthy process of selling and buying a home, with advice and information appropriate to our needs. Always available, always smiling and always willing to help with and explain any issues that have arisen. His knowledge and professional conduct was exemplary."
energy efficiency rating Current: D | Potential: C
*Please visit our website to see our current guidelines on Covid 19.* View more View less
- £500,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale Cricket Green, Hartley Wintney, Hook RG27
- £500,000 3 bed detached house for sale Blackthorns, Fleet GU51
- £575,000 4 bed detached house for sale Church View, Hartley Wintney, Hook RG27
- £489,000 3 bed detached house for sale "Burley" at Aspen Gardens, Hook RG27
- £575,000 4 bed detached house for sale Whitewater Road, Fleet GU51
- £500,000 4 bed town house for sale Elvetham Crescent, Fleet GU51
- £500,000 4 bed property for sale Turgis Road, Fleet GU51
- £500,000 4 bed detached house for sale Myllers Lond, Hook RG27
- £599,950 4 bed detached house for sale Hartford Road, Hartley Wintney, Hook RG27