5 bed detached house for sale in Brambletyne Avenue, Saltdean, Brighton BN2
- 5 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- A versatile and well presented 4/5 bedroom detached family home situated in the sought after location close to sea and countryside
- Master bedroom with en-suite facilities
- Flexible living space with downstairs bathroom and WC
- 38' x 37' South East rear garden
- Private driveway and garage
- Fantastic views toward The Tye and the seafront
- Reasonable offers considered
- A viewing is advised to appreciate the layout and spaciousness of the property plus it's aspect with secure south east facing garden
A versatile and well-presented 4/5 bedroom detached family home situated in this sought after location close to the sea and the countryside. This chalet bungalow has been extended to maximise living space
A versatile and well-presented 4/5 bedroom detached family home situated in this sought after location close to the sea and the countryside. This chalet bungalow has been extended to maximise living space and offers great accommodation over 2 floors with the master bedroom having the bonus of en-suite facilities. A private driveway leads to the garage providing extra storage. The gardens are well looked after and the 38' x 37' South East rear garden is secluded with mature beds. This property is spacious with tons of potential a great investment for a young family.
This home has gas heating and replacement double glazing and a feature sun room leading from the living room and overlooking the garden. A particular feature of this house are the fantastic views toward The Tye and the seafront.
Don't miss out on this fantastic property we recommend viewing it to appreciate its full potential and what it can offer.
Storage cupboard. Radiator. Smoke alarm. Coat hooks.
Radiator. TV point. 2 Wall ligh points. Patio doors leading to sunroom.
Dining Room 13' x 12' 9" ( 3.96m x 3.89m )
Double glazed front window. Radiator point.
Bedroom 3 17' x 11' 5" ( 5.18m x 3.48m )
Double glazed front window. Radiator. Full length bi folding wardrobes.
Kitchen/ Diner 12' 9" x 10' 8" ( 3.89m x 3.25m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units. Drainer. Eletric oven and gas hob. Plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge freezer. Central heating boiler. Radiator. Cooker hood. Work surfaces. Two double glazed windows to rear and side. Tiling. Door leading to garden.
Stairs from ground floor. Double glazed side velux window. Loft access.
Bedroom 1 13' 10" x 13' 2" ( 4.22m x 4.01m )
Double glazed rear window. Radiator. Built in wardrobes and dresser with drawers. Part sloping ceiling.
Double glazed frosted side window. Wash hand basin. Extractor fan. WC. Radiator. Shower. Part tiling. Separate shower cubicle.
Bedroom 2 16' 2" x 11' ( 4.93m x 3.35m )
Double glazed side window. Bulit in wardrobes. Radiator.
Bedroom 5/ Study 6' 11" x 6' 5" ( 2.11m x 1.96m )
Double glazed side window. Built in wardrobes. Radiator.
Bedroom 4 9' 11" x 8' 11" ( 3.02m x 2.72m )
Double glazed side window. Radiator.
Sunroom 11' 8" x 8' ( 3.56m x 2.44m )
Front rear and side windows. Roller blinds.
Rear Garden 38' x 37' ( 11.58m x 11.28m )
Garage 17' x 6' 4" ( 5.18m x 1.93m )
Power. Light. Up and over doors. Double glazed rear window.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. View more View less
- £485,000 5 bed bungalow for sale Brambletyne Avenue, Saltdean, Brighton, East Sussex BN2
- £475,000 5 bed semi-detached bungalow for sale Chalkland Rise, Woodingdean, Brighton, East Sussex BN2
- £475,000 5 bed detached house for sale Hoddern Avenue, Peacehaven, East Sussex BN10
- £550,000 5 bed detached house for sale Falmer Road, Brighton BN2