- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 reception rooms
- Significantly extended three bedroom detached house in the centre of the village
- A high standard of decorative order throughout
- Offering copious living space
- Located in close proximity to the station and school
- Large family room measuring over 23ft
- Study/play room from garage conversion
- Master bedroom includes an en suite
- Modern four piece family bathroom
- Large rear garden
- Ample parking space
Description *stamp duty holiday - find out what you can save*
the property This significantly extended, detached family home offers a high standard of decorative order throughout, along with ample living space. There is a flexible study/play room which has been created by a garage conversion, a family room spanning the width of the property at over 23ft, with access to the garden. The living room benefits from double doors to the kitchen/dining room, whilst the master bedroom features multiple fitted wardrobes, plus an en suite shower, the second bedroom is also remarkably spacious. There is a modern family bathroom comprised of a four piece suite, including a shower cubicle.
The grounds There is ample parking space with a partially shingled driveway. The sizeable rear garden is ideal for children to play in; mainly laid to lawn, with a shingled area for al fresco dining, bordered by plants and fully enclosed with wooden panel fencing.
Location A strong community village, set off the A30, with a mixture of businesses and rural countryside. The high street offers independent shops, cafes and restaurants, whilst recreational facilities are assisted by two community halls and a choice of three parks; Bassetts Mead, Hartlett's Park and King George V Playing Fields. Reputable schools include Hook Infants, Junior and Robert May's. Commuters are served by the M3 and the station that links to Waterloo, Southampton and Reading.
Agent's note There is no garage with this property.
Agent's comment "An ideal opportunity to own a superbly extended family home, offering wonderful living accommodation in an exceptional central location in the village, within walking distance from schools and local amenities."
trust pilot review "Kris was fantastic throughout our purchase with Mackenzie Smith. From the viewing to dealing with slow solicitors and keeping communication fluid, he really did make this purchase go as well as it could. Thanks go out to him and Mackenzie Smith."
energy efficiency rating Current: D | Potential: B View more View less
- £420,000 3 bed detached house for sale Whitewater Rise, Hook RG27
- £455,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Acorn House, Hook, Hampshire RG27
- £395,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Mildmay Terrace, Hartley Wintney, Hook RG27
- £465,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Seymour Place, Odiham, Hook, Hampshire RG29
- £449,950 4 bed terraced house for sale Foundry Close, Hook RG27
- £400,000 4 bed terraced house for sale Foundry Close, Hook RG27
- £450,000 4 bed detached house for sale Oaktree Drive, Hook RG27
- £375,000 3 bed town house for sale Foundry Close, Hook RG27
- £475,000 3 bed detached house for sale Carleton Close, Hook RG27