5 bed property for sale in Kennel Ride, Ascot, Berkshire SL5
- 5 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 4 reception rooms
Description The Haven is a beautiful Edwardian home with a wealth of period features which captures your attention the moment you arrive. Entering through the characterful pale green woodern gate you are welcomed by the imposing entrance and reception hall which is a reception room in itself. The entrance hall provides access to all principle reception rooms including drawing room, TV/snug and family room. Beyond the family room you can enjoy the extremely light and spacious kitchen / dining room with its direct access via bi-fold doors to the garden. The ground floor further benefits from utility room and guest cloakroom.
The first floor has three double bedrooms, one of which has an en-suite. The family bathroom is also on the first floor. The top floor currently used as a master suite consists of two double bedrooms (one used as a dressing room) and family bathroom. The property benefits from a self-contained and well-designed annex which includes bedroom / drawing room, high specification kitchen and bathroom.
The property is approached via the large driveway with ample parking for multiple cars leading to the double detached garage. The front also offers a central pathway leading to the front door along with two lawns and pale green woodern gate.
To the rear of the house there is a large terrace and garden, mainly laid to lawn with mature hedging and shrub borders. The garden further benefits from a summer house.
Berkshire and Surrey are renowned for their high standard of education, with the area being served by a good number of state and independent schools catering for boys and girls of all ages.
The area also offers a range of leisure facilities, including Windsor Great Park, Savill Gardens, Virginia Water Lake, Wentworth Golf Club, Ascot Race Course and Guards Polo Club. There is also excellent road and rail connections to London Waterloo, Reading, the M3, M25 and Heathrow airport.
Kennel Ride, Ascot is conveniently located within commuting distance from London, Guildford and Reading. The M3 and M25 are all within close proximity offering easy reach of London Heathrow and with Ascot mainline station giving access to London Waterloo in approximately 50 minutes.
The nearby villages of Sunningdale, Sunninghill and Virginia Water all offer well regarded public houses, restaurants and sporting amenities including the world renowned Wentworth Golf Club, Sunningdale Golf Club and Ascot race course. Additional leisure facilities can be found at Foxhills, Queenwood and Royal Berkshire. Delightful walks can be enjoyed around Virginia Water Lake, Savill Gardens and Windsor Great Park. Berkshire and Surrey are renowned for their high standard of education, with the area being served by a good number of state and independent schools catering for boys and girls of all ages.
Ascot 1.9 miles, Sunningdale 4.1 miles, Windsor 5.4 miles, T5 Heathrow 12.1 miles and London 29 miles. (All distances and times are approximate) View more View less
- £1,325,000 5 bed detached house for sale Grant Walk, Sunning Avenue, Sunningdale, Berkshire SL5
- £1,325,000 5 bed detached house for sale Grant Walk, Sunningdale, Ascot SL5
- £1,250,000 5 bed detached house for sale Geffers Ride, Burleigh Road, Ascot, Royal Berkshire SL5
- £1,350,000 5 bed semi-detached house for sale The Residences, At Orchard Lea Estate, Drift Road, Winkfield SL4
- £1,350,000 5 bed detached house for sale Holly Spring Lane, Bracknell, Berkshire RG12
- £1,375,000 5 bed detached house for sale Ascot, Berkshire SL5
- £1,195,000 5 bed detached house for sale Brompton Gardens, London Road, Ascot, Berkshire SL5
- £1,400,000 5 bed detached house for sale St Marys Hill, Sunninghill, Ascot, Berkshire SL5
- £1,395,000 6 bed detached house for sale Gatcombe Crescent, Ascot SL5