- 5 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
Description Winkworth are pleased to bring to the market, this large 5/6 bedroom family home. The property has gone through some development over the years and now boasts 3/4 reception rooms, a large kitchen leading through to a near 30" conservatory, as well as a downstairs WC/shower room.
The first floor offers 4 spacious bedrooms and a spacious 15" family bathroom.
The second floor loft conversation boasts a further spacious en-suite bedroom.
Situated on one of Kenton's premier roads "Lindsay Drive", being within 0.5 mile radius of Kingsbury Station, shops, schools and places of worship. The property is also within the catchment of Mount Stewart Primary School, Claremont High and jfs School. View more View less
- £749,000 5 bed detached house for sale Brampton Grove, Harrow, Middlesex HA3
- £750,000 5 bed end terrace house for sale Horsenden Lane North, Greenford UB6
- £770,000 5 bed town house for sale Kings Drive, Edgware Green, Edgware, Middlesex HA8
- £775,000 5 bed property for sale Blenheim Gardens, Wembley HA9
- £775,000 5 bed end terrace house for sale Lady Aylesford Avenue, Stanmore HA7
- £725,000 5 bed detached house for sale Sudbury Heights Avenue, Greenford, Middlesex UB6
- £750,000 6 bed detached house for sale Charterhouse Avenue, Wembley HA0
- £795,000 5 bed detached house for sale Thirlmere Gardens, Off Preston Road HA9
- £795,000 5 bed property for sale Stuart Avenue, West Hendon, London NW9