2 bed flat for sale in Penn Haven, 3 Oak End Way, Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire SL9
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Reception/dining room | Kitchen | Master bedroom with en suite bathroom | 1 Additional bedroom | Family Bathroom | Garage EPC rating C
Description This first floor apartment in the highly desirable Penn Haven development boasts two bedrooms, spacious accommodation and a superb situation close to the centre of Gerrardâs Cross. The property offers the perfect solution for those seeking comfortable, low maintenance living in a convenient location.
A large reception hall greets you upon entering the apartment, providing access to each of the propertyâs generously proportioned rooms. The open-plan, 25ft reception and dining room is an extremely substantial, yet welcoming living space, with full-height windows and a door leading onto a south-facing balcony. The room has ample space for both a traditional sitting room suite and dining table. The kitchen is well equipped with white units to base and wall level providing plenty of storage space, plus integrated appliances including a gas hob with an extractor fan, and a built-in oven.
Both bedrooms are sizeable doubles with the master bedroom benefitting from an en suite bathroom. There is also an additional family bathroom.
Gerrardâs Cross is a small but bustling town with plenty of character, within easy reach of London. The town is home to extensive local amenities and benefits from an excellent regular train service into London Marylebone, and superb road links via the M40 and M25. Though it lies just 20 miles west of London, this sought-after town, popular with commuters, is also close to the stunning Chiltern Hills area of outstanding natural beauty, offering access to the best of city and countryside living.
Penn Haven is a sought-after residential development, which benefits from secure access via electric security gates. There is a shared driveway, which leads to the developmentâs parking facilities, with one garage included with the apartment. There are beautifully presented communal landscaped gardens surrounding the apartment building, with areas of lawn complemented by colourful flowerbeds and established shrubs. The apartment also enjoys a south-facing balcony, accessed via the main reception room, and providing a sunny spot to sit and enjoy this thoroughly pleasant setting. View more View less
- £660,000 2 bed flat for sale Optimal House, 49 Station Road, Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire SL9
- £655,000 2 bed flat for sale Rickmansworth Lane, Chalfont St. Peter, Gerrards Cross SL9
- £649,950 2 bed flat for sale Station Road, Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire SL9
- £650,000 2 bed flat for sale Chalfont Dene, Chalfont St. Peter, Gerrards Cross SL9
- £699,950 2 bed flat for sale Marsham House, Station Road, Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire SL9
- £665,000 3 bed flat for sale Audley Chalfont Dene, Chalfont St. Peter, Gerrards Cross, Bucks SL9
- £605,000 2 bed flat for sale Station Road, Gerrards Cross SL9
- £595,000 2 bed flat for sale Station Road, Gerrards Cross SL9
- £595,000 2 bed flat for sale Marsham House, Station Road, Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire SL9