- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Off-street parking
- Well-maintained gardens
- About 0.25 acres
Description Neutrally decorated to a high standard throughout, this property features a more contemporary style, and offers comfortable accommodation. There is a spacious and central reception hall which provides access to all of the ground floor rooms. The sitting room spans the entire depth of the property and offers triple aspect windows and a feature fireplace. Across the hall is a good-sized dining room, and access to the kitchen. The well-appointed kitchen features plenty of storage in the form of pale-coloured fitted base and wall units, and good-quality built-in appliances. The space leads into the light-filled conservatory which could act as a breakfast room and dining area. There is also a compact utility, a cloakroom and porch area leading to the rear garden on the ground floor.
On the first floor, there is a generously-sized master bedroom which features a high ceiling, and a walk-through dressing room area leading to the en suite shower room. There are two further bedrooms, one featuring a charming window seat, and a well-proportioned family bathroom. There is soft water system that has recently been installed in the property.
Set in an attractive area of Kent, the property is located within easy access of both the Surrey Hills and High Weald Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty, while National Trust properties Quebec House and Emmetts Gardens are also close by.
For shopping and essential amenities, as well as a fast rail link to central London, Sevenoaks is just a few miles away. A wider range of cultural attractions can also be found in Royal Tunbridge Wells. Though the property enjoys a pleasantly quiet location there are excellent road links with the M25 within easy reach.
There is off-street parking providing access to the garage at street level. The approach to the property entrance is via steps leading up through the well-maintained and attractive front gardens.
At the rear of the property, there is a very spacious garden set on a slight slope featuring a shaded patio area and a large expansive of lawn bordered by mature trees and established planting.
About 0.25 acres View more View less
- £850,000 3 bed detached house for sale The Green, Westerham, Kent TN16
- £800,000 3 bed detached house for sale Duncans Yard, Westerham TN16
- £795,000 3 bed detached house for sale Oakdale Lane, Crockham Hill, Kent TN8
- £825,000 4 bed detached house for sale Bluehouse Lane, Limpsfield, Oxted, Surrey RH8
- £900,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Off New Road, Sevenoaks TN14
- £775,000 4 bed detached house for sale Horizon Close, Brasted, Westerham TN16
- £735,000 4 bed detached house for sale Hosey Common Road, Westerham TN16
- £700,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Westbury Terrace, Westerham TN16
- £925,000 4 bed detached house for sale Buckham Thorns Road, Westerham TN16