1 bed flat for sale in 2 Caulfield Gardens, Pinner HA5
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- 1 reception room
- Excellent condition throughout
- One bedroom apartment
- Large private roof terrace
- Third floor
- Modern development built in 2014
- Double glazed with bespoke fitted blinds
- Allocated parking
- 118 year lease remaining
- 4 years remaining on nhbc guarantee
- Close to transport
Description Purplebricks are excited to offer this exceptionally well maintained and contemporary, top floor apartment to the market. The property benefits from a large private roof terrace with some excellent views over Pinner and Northwood Hills, while also being in close proximity to both tube stations running a regular Metropolitan line service. The apartment is spacious, stylish and also comes with a long lease and allocated parking space.
The property is located on serene, modern development just off Pinner Hill Road and moments away from Pinner Road, built only 4 years ago with plenty of green space and tree lined roads throughout.
The apartment is located close to a fantastic assortment of amenities including; Pinner high street, Hatch End and Northwood Hills high street with a brilliant selection of shops, cafÃ©s, bars, restaurants, banks and supermarkets.
Transport is also in abundance, with a choice of Northwood Hills (0.5 miles) and Pinner tube stations both running a regular Metropolitan line service, and Hatch End station running overground services in and out of Central London.
The property is located on the third floor of this modern apartment block, with light filled corridors and clean communal hallways and stairs.
The apartment comprises; entrance hallway with two large storage and utility cupboards, a large bedroom with built in wardrobes, a stylish tiled bathroom, a versatile open plan living room and fully fitted kitchen with marble worktop and Bosch appliances. From the living area, direct access to the roof terrace with amazing views over the development and the surrounding area.
The property benefits from LED lighting throughout, secure audio/visual entry phone system, gas central heating, high quality Amtico flooring and double glazed windows with bespoke fitted blinds.
As the property was only built in 2014, there is approximately 4 years remaining on the NHBC guarantee.
An allocated parking space comes with this property, with a second entry to the block from the rear.
Lease remaining - 118* years approx.
Service charge and ground rent - Â£140* pcm
Disclaimer For Virtual Viewings
Some or all information pertaining to this property may have been provided solely by the vendor, and although we always make every effort to verify the information provided to us, we strongly advise you to make further enquiries before continuing.
If you book a viewing or make an offer on a property that has had its valuation conducted virtually, you are doing so under the knowledge that this information may have been provided solely by the vendor, and that we may not have been able to access the premises to confirm the information or test any equipment. We therefore strongly advise you to make further enquiries before completing your purchase of the property to ensure you are happy with all the information provided. View more View less
- £325,000 1 bed maisonette for sale Myrtleside Close, Northwood HA6
- £335,000 1 bed maisonette for sale Cunningham Park, Harrow, Middlesex HA1
- £339,950 1 bed maisonette for sale Field End Road, Ruislip HA4
- £325,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Malmesbury Close, Pinner, Middlesex HA5
- £325,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Whittington Way, Pinner, Middlesex HA5
- £325,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Northdown Close, Ruislip Manor, Ruislip HA4
- £325,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Kenilworth Avenue, Harrow HA2
- £325,000 2 bed maisonette for sale Alexandra Close, Harrow HA2
- £325,000 2 bed maisonette for sale College Hill Road, Harrow Weald, Harrow HA3