- 3 bedrooms
- Individual detached bungalow
- First class order
- Potential for enlargment (stp)
- Private no through lane
- Off centre danehill village
- Haywards heath station 6.25 miles
- 3 bedrooms re-fitted bathroom
- 26' living/dining room re-fitted kitchen
- Garage & parking pleasant gardens
- 1160 sq feet inc garage & store
Description Guide price: Â£550,000 - Â£575,000. Extremely well presented & designed bungalow in this highly popular village on the fringe of Ashdown Forest with its 6,400 acres of heath/woodland. The bungalow is beautifully presented and has been altered by the current Vendors to provide a light and spacious single storey home in excellent order throughout. The accommodation is well planned with good sized rooms and scope for enlargement subject to planning consents.
There is a good sized bright hallway leading to the spacious Inner Hallway/Study and then into the Living/Dining Room, measuring 26'6 in length, which overlooks the gardens and has an open fireplace. A broad archway opens to the adjacent modern Kitchen with fitted units and worktops, Rangemaster five ring induction hob, double oven and grill, cooker hood with extractor and various fitted appliances. There are three spacious Bedrooms all with fitted wardrobes and a re-fitted Bathroom with white suite comprising panelled bath and overhead remote controlled Aqualisa power shower.
To the eastern end of the property there is a useful Storeroom and a Garage with up and over door, light and power. Subject to consents it is considered this area could be converted to create a small annexe/office/studio.
The gardens lie to three sides of the property, are well screened by mature hedging and trees, and laid out with lawns, and a wide variety of flowering shrubs and plants. There is gravelled forecourt parking for two/three cars at the front of the bungalow in addition to the Garage.
EPC Rating: E (49) Council Tax Band: F
We are pleased to offer our customers a range of additional services to help them with moving home. None of these services are obligatory and you are free to use service providers of your choice. Current regulations require all estate agents to inform their customers of the fees they earn for recommending third party services. If you choose to use a service provider recommended by Mansell McTaggart, details of all referral fees can be found at the link below. If you decide to use any of our services, please be assured that this will not increase the fees you pay to our service providers, which remain as quoted directly to you. View more View less
- £550,000 3 bed town house for sale The Courtyard, Sheffield Park, East Sussex TN22
- £525,000 3 bed property for sale Crowborough Road, Nutley, Uckfield TN22
- £500,000 3 bed terraced house for sale Lewes Road, Chelwood Gate, Haywards Heath, West Sussex RH17
- £500,000 3 bed terraced house for sale The Courtyard, Sheffield Park, Uckfield, East Sussex TN22
- £500,000 3 bed detached house for sale High Street, Nutley, Uckfield TN22
- £479,000 3 bed detached house for sale Bell Lane, Nutley, East Sussex TN22
- £615,000 4 bed detached house for sale Trundles, Church Lane, Horsted Keynes RH17
- £650,000 4 bed detached house for sale Cheeleys, Horsted Keynes, West Sussex RH17
- £650,000 4 bed detached house for sale The Orchard, Nutley, Uckfield TN22